WoW's endgame is too hard

Did you know that only 0,05% players are doing +10 keys right now?

1 Like

this whole post contains so many incorrect elements and wrongful assumptions . this is so inaccurate it’s not even funny

3 Likes

Except wow gives you all the content at varying difficulties.

You’re complaining that you, yourself, are not good enough to do higher difficulty content.

Suggest reading guides, hitting training dummies, getting addons to help call out bad you shouldn’t stand in.

Help yourself get better first

4 Likes

Ah now I’ve seen it all

4 Likes

lfr is not hard
i am sure i could do a normal raid without much problem, and i may still do so sometime this season
delves are not that hard until you get to zekvir

i dont do M+ so i will let them comment on that aspect.

That’s really cool

This is true, however this isnt a solo player game and blizzard has to have a utilitarianistic viewpoint of what causes the greatest good…or fun in this cause.

What I read is the easy stuff doesn’t give me gear equivalent to the hardest stuff so make the hardest stuff easier for casuals. Got it. You can accept your participation trophy on your way out.

4 Likes

I think there is a legitimate barrier to any gear above 619 right now. If you cant go 8/8 heroic, clear 9+ or kill mythic bosses then you cant obtain gilded. Would be nice if they made like 5 gilded drop from your first mythic dungeon of the day.

1 Like

Well since only one team has been able to do the first Mythic raid so far, maybe you have a point. But the second team, Echo, did come within a percentage of killing the final boss. But try Normal mode, it may be within your reach.

Pick a lower tier. I got my first 8 doing Tier 1. This time around I worked my way up to Tier 4. Now if I get some better gear, maybe Tier 5 is next.

2 Likes

Like i said in the other post, i dont think Blizz knows what people play games for, if your not having fun or content is too difficult specially end game content main feature of the expansion, people are gonna leave, i know i played Nintendo games that where really hard and i just put them down

2 Likes

If everything WoW has to offer is hard for you.

I suggest you go play Candy Crush or any other mobile game like AFK MMOs, where you gain free Legendary gear by without even playing.

This aint for you my love :kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Delves is probably the easiest end game we have got.

1 Like

Go play Skyrim.

1 Like

The easiest it has ever been and people still want more.

4 Likes

You can easily play WoW without having top gear unless you want to do the harder end content and get the rewards associated with them.

You can play through the story and now, with follower dungeons and story mode raid, you can see what happens in that content as well. Delves have tiers for a reason. Run and upgrade the gear you get and you can go higher, but there is no story in there.

LFR is still there too. But if you are planning to do high keys or mythic raiding, then yes, of course you will have a miserable time if you don’t want to do the grind. But if you just want to adventure through the game, it’s not hard at all.

Okay, those fire cinderbee things? Why is there a world quest there in the middle of elites when the elites have nothing to do with the quests and… that’s very annoying…those burny face bees…

1 Like

then do Normal, heroic or Mythic-zero. easy.

1 Like

That’s the best part about wow. There’s always another way to level up and improve.

not from what I’ve seen, plenty of lifers but I’ve seen plenty of zoomers too…tbh I’m surprised but they’re there.

“Paladin has few keybinds”

This is bait

Bloat is a serious issue though I think warbands assist with it to a degree. But really just for altoholics.

There is simply too much game and even woth chromie time slicing it up into manageable pies its still to much. Seems every expansions they try to add a way to reduce bloat.