WoWCast: Look Ahead at WoW’s 20th Anniversary Celebration Event and More!

im actually rly excited for this.

Due to personal problems, i was not able to play during the 10th anniversary, so i was never able to get the core hound, and it was one of the mounts i always liked due to the core hound being a cool pet for hunters.

Try to farm gold for the black market, but i saw it was a nope, so gladly it coming back.

The warrior T2 set? daaaaamn it look so sweet without the socks boot, an actuall metal boots.

They really went all out on this.

Fix dracs tmog so we can see our complete tmog and not just the shoulders and belt in dragon form with the basic boring dragon armor then I’ll be excited.

As excited as i am for these upcoming class unlocks for Dracthr, I still feel they should have let us have more options for our visage forms, especially within our factions. It still feels weird having human-esque looking characters walking in Orgrimmar and stuff.

So… do these armors replace existing sets or are they in addition too…?
I prefer the old simple, darker, style Bloodfang to be honest.
This new look is too bright…

The best event yet.

1 Like

my current transmog is still built around the original judgement shoulders. im super pumped

Any information on the currency needed for this event? Drop rates, enemies that drop it, quests that reward it, etc…

I am quite disappointed in the event.

You bring back mounts and pets, we already have, that now lose their milestone reward status for us that played back then.

At the same time, you don´t bring anything new for those that not already have everything.

Why not release the entire CE content from the past, why not the mage tower appearances, the BFA & WOD exclusives … That would make sense, but just giving us a graphic update for T2 sets, that we already all own is really poor for a 20th.

Question
Is owning TWW required in order to access all these rewards? The video did not specify any details on minimum requirements.

Can we request some change in colour for anniversary mount please. It looks totally similar to Sapphire Skyblazer mount (owl mount was also similar colour scheme but at least model was very different)… :frowning:

(website not allowing links so sharing with spaces - imgur. com/a/5j0z2Ow)

1 Like

Please for the love of WOW let humans be shaman please

HECK YEAh THEY LET TOROUN BE PALLYS… only fair

I would have loved to see the return of the original Naxx 40, but this is a good start! I do hope we get to see something done with the AQ gate opening once again! I miss not seeing the mount!

Spriest on Dracthyr looks crazy. I really hope they do HD Anathema / Benediction appearances too. There’s a handful of fan made versions out there, but having it in-game would be amazing

When tier 2 set for druids first came out if you got head piece the guild would shout " the moose is loose "

These reimagined sets look awesome. I wish, though, that you would make an updated bear form of the vanilla dire bear forms. I am tired of looking like a care bear and the werebear forms are silly looking to me so I don’t use any of them. But that fierce OG bear form would be amazing!