WoWCast: Look Ahead at WoW’s 20th Anniversary Celebration Event and More!

The new stuff looks good, especially the druid, dk, monk sets! But man… I am so sick of hunter sets being animal carcasses and silly animal hats. It is a remake, yes, but honestly at this point I’d rather they just give us a different new set that doesn’t look goofy. :joy:

the death knight tier 2 looks good

2 Likes

I am gonna :put_litter_in_its_place:

Wait, wait, wait… Let me get this right. The dracthyr get new class options, one of which is a fighter, and the other a priest, but can’t be a paladin? Lmao. What is a paladin but a warrior priest! Rofl. The logic of the company sometimes never ceases to amaze me.

I’m excited about running Korrack’s in AV!

1 Like

Yes please Benediction just leveling up an Earthen Dwarf priest and really want that staff!

1 Like

I can’t wait for this it looks awesome. I’m hoping for a diremaul tribute run.

Can’t wait!

Couldn’t agree more, I’m gonna live in that armor for months

1 Like

It’s…glorious

1 Like

Let us level in Korraks again plz.

It does look similar to other items in the game… but I won’t complain about easy stuff :muscle:t2:

Have to say those tier 2 reworks look outstanding. Really looking forward to getting them.

You may not want to but lots of people enjoy it. Besides, those dungeons are getting a revamp to modernize them so, they will be more options for those of us that enjoy that sort of content.

Seriously so dumb you’re re-releasing pets/mounts from previous anniversaries. It takes away the sentimental value. It isn’t our fault so many scrubs didn’t play back then.

1 Like

I mean I paid and was there, I can’t say I care. Happy players means an healthier game.

BRD was not good.

“We’ve heard the community loud and clear so here’s dire maul.”

Hahahahhaha what?

1 Like

Please make at least a glyph for shaman’s ascendance, I don’t want to be a clown.

As someone who hasn’t played retail since early shadowlands, am i able to participate and all the 20th anniversary content without upgrading my game version?

1 Like

Would be amazing if they would open up the mage tower to get the druid forms again. Also, being a druid main it stings when I see the forms and can’t ever acquire them again.

1 Like