WoW/Blizz endorsed Nudity?

i care.

nudity is something no one wants in a t for teens game and theres been too much of it going on. we need to have morals again.

Honestly, this kind of sounds like the WoW playerbase. There was a thread on here where someone was pointing out how much was wrong with this game, but the reason Blizzard continued doing these things was because the players are largely uncaring and apathetic. As opposed to voting with their feet.

I’m just gonna post this picture link to Lady Demlash from WoD.

https://www.wowhead.com/npc=82942/lady-demlash#screenshots:id=425929

As an American, I REALLY wish I could dispute this. However, I watched a woman demand that staff at a UHAUL call the police if they wanted her to leave after refusing to wear a mask. She went on to state they made people sick from “breathing their own CO2” and were the equivalent of gas chambers in a concentration camp. :man_facepalming:

Outdated. There’s no extreme gore in anything PG-13 or lower. If it has extreme gore its R. People don’t generally want to watch “those” movies at the theater so they keep nudity out of movies on purpose, or don’t make a big deal of it if it’s in there.

Shows on the other hand? TV-MA, everything goes. Westworld? Game of Thrones? Witcher? Endless others? It’s everywhere.

I reported that bug 10 times on the PTR.

Good job Blizzard.

When someone is using passion instead of logic, they cannot be reasoned with.

Subdue the crazy and talk to them after they cool off IMHO. Or do what Superman did in Red Son, “Alright now Batman. Just relax. 3 hours of surgery and you’ll have a nice job waiting for you at the Laundromat.”

free my girls, morale will skyrocket and my mailbox dancing revenue will allow me to buy am AH mount!

Reminds me of a video on youtube where a girl “painted pants on” and it looked very real and fooled people, was hilarious.

Clothesline morality. Literally the appearance of morality and nothing else.

Kind of off topic, but did you ever see that John Pinette bit about going to a nude beach.

Super funny.

“I learned that day there was a difference between rubbing lotion on yourself, and rubbing yourself with lotion…”

The inkeeper on tje salugtbered lamb, is naked aswell rolf

rips shirt in half like Superman “Behold the perfection that is my Californian surfer/Thor bod!!”

1. Not sure if you have ever been naked before, but she isn’t nude.

2. How is Blizzard endorsing it if it is a glitch?

1 Like

It’s a joke about a texture glitch. Everyone so serious here lol

1 Like

You started off with a ridiculous title, then said that you aren’t trolling. What did you expect? Not to mention, the forums are basically on fire right now. Stress is high.

If they showed Tracer’s aesthetics as a promo to the game, this seems normal

Life is too short to always wear pants

1 Like

Morality is subjective. You can keep yours while the rest of us use logic and reason to progress with the rest of the world.

1 Like

Why can’t people make reasonable threads with reasonable titles? Like “NPC has skin texture for clothes”, not “Har har! Nudity!”.