WoW/Blizz endorsed Nudity?

I’m not actually trolling, but I think there is a texture glitch. One of the NPCs in SW looks like they’re walking around nude-ish? Karlee Chaddis or something is her name.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/763750595608838174/771497395237814302/unknown.png

This is without addons, mind you and in Retail WoW. No mods or anything, this is as it is. You can find her walking near the Cathedral district. I hope I’m not the only one that is seeing this.

(This isn’t any sort of moral signaling, just thought it was a funny texture glitch.)

1 Like

She’s living her best life, leave the queen alone :relieved: :tipping_hand_woman:

31 Likes

its a texture glitch

6 Likes

Next step: hide panty feature.

10 Likes

She is not naked she is wearing a shirt made out of Human skin.

17 Likes

This makes me miss Age of Conan.

2 Likes

Who cares If they did. Nudity Is not even a big deal. Only to Americans who are fine with blood, death, and gore.

31 Likes

Preach sister. Nudity isn’t an awful or inherently sexy thing. Leave her alone.

15 Likes

It’s the WoW equivalent of flesh-tone yoga pants. You’ve all seen them, and you’ve all done a double-take because for a moment you thought they’d gone to the store bare nekkid. She’s got pants, she just made a questionable judgement call when buying them.

4 Likes

That’s simply a texture glitch.
I am quite disappointed, I was expecting something a bit more spicy.

2 Likes

Looks like Rachel D. to me!

As an American this always baffled me as well.

7 Likes

I like her skin sleeves

5 Likes

Never been to a beach before?

1 Like

This has always perplexed me as well

We can wanton slaughter people but nudity is where we draw the line? Honestly I take that back, nothing about our country surprises me anymore

3 Likes

All the h-word pervs rush there quick before they clothe her!

1 Like

I’ve noticed a handful of NPC texture errors since the patch. But most of them have just been to make them blank white…not invisible.

is somehow nudity a bad thing in united states?

is this a childish game?

1 Like

So much this. Americans can show graphic violence and gore even on commercial television these days. But showing full nudity or sex is way over the line.

Okie doke.

2 Likes

Yeah I never understood why nudity (or even sex for that matter tbh) is such a taboo… Like, it’s literally part of life, we are born naked and rely on sex to exist.
People will see a nipple on a video-game and rage like the world is about to end, yet will applaud how well made the gore and death scenes are on other games.

It’s dumb af.

3 Likes