Wow51900328

I got on earlier before I knew the problem existed, got kicked off after 20min or so. I’ve tried logging in multiple times over the last few hours since then with no luck but my roommate was able to get on his account on the same server using my laptop. Tried checking for updates, repair, uninstalling and reinstalling… $16/month for this.

update: I tried using the laptop my roommate used and was able to sign in… I don’t know why my desktop pc can’t connect

3 Likes

I can’t get on to classic or retail. I select a server then get disconnected before even seeing the character screen,

2 Likes

I’ve been trying for 4 hours and still nothing, i just want it fixed so i can play lol yesterday with everything going on i didn’t get to play so now all my friends are 10 levels above me.

2 Likes

Same issue as last several post(s). How are so many having this issue? Hoping Blizzard posts a fix and links it to this thread…,

2 Likes

Same Problem here … I hope someone from blizzard team will give us updates soon…

2 Likes

I"m just going to try all of it again and see if that works i doubt it but its better than sitting here doing nothing.

2 Likes

Same issue here. Started with “transfer aborted: instance not found” errors, so I decided to restart my game to see if that helps, now I’m getting the “[Wow51900328]” errors and can’t log on… playing on [Deviate Delight]

5 Likes

Getting the same Error message as well. Was working just fine until I logged out because I couldn’t hearth to SW. Now it wont let me back in.

2 Likes

Same here friends. Annoying

2 Likes

I guess you’re like me ? literally my whole friend list is playing right now lol

Try cancel log in and click system, enable ipv6

10 Likes

ipv6 to on didn’t work for me on fios

1 Like

Thank you so much!!!

Same… This is sad

1 Like

This worked!!! Thank you it worked immeditatly. This is the answer. Enaable your ipv6

1 Like

ipv6 On didn’t work for me.

5 Likes

yeah, ipv6 is not a fix

1 Like

worked for me. I use xfinity if that info helps

THIS WORKED! ive been looking for like 30 minutes how to fix this… AWESOME!

it worked, ty