Wow51900328

The above code is what I keep getting each time I try logging into the server. I did a full game scan even and no repairs were needed. Is the recent DDOS attack the result of this not being able to log into server?

15 Likes

I got a white error log screen when i tried to log in,
i tried to fix myself - scan / repair - then it wanted to update the game - no luck.

I deleted the game - re-installed - still wants to update and doesnt want to finish…

given up after 3hours.

3 Likes

here we go again

2 Likes

Same here keep getting the same error WOW51900328

The way I fixed it was just keep restarting computer and relaunching WoW, finally it let me in

3 Likes

Same code, same prob, 1:04 9/8/19

1 Like

Same here. I googled the error code and saw several people saying this specific error was related to OUR PC not the DDoS or Blizz. So I deleted all my add-ons, completely uninstalled/re the game and ALAS!!!

It still doesn’t work and I still get the same message.

5 Likes

Getting same error, have done all the steps as far as removing any firewall software, No VPNs, clean reinstall of game, repair and scans for updates, still coming up with same error as Mentioned above

3 Likes

I’m getting this error as well.

2 Likes

Im getting this error too… restarted, uninstalled cache, interface, WTF folders. everything! WTF??? How is asmond, and everyone else online but I’m getting a 51900328 error?!

4 Likes

Having the same issue

2 Likes

I have the same issue, can’t even play on any server

4 Likes

yeah same… classic or retail

2 Likes

yep same issue, did all required steps. Reset pc over 15times, turned off firewall, reset cache and repaired game, reinstalled. Still cant loggin to any server.

1 Like

same. was working before the last time the servers went down

2 Likes

Same issue still not working

2 Likes

Same issue. Went through all repair steps Blizz says to do (rename folders, firewalls, etc.), I’ve restarted my comp maybe 10 times. Tried to relaunch the game for over an hour, no luck. Two other people in my house are playing on the same ISP and realm, and are not having this issue, so it’s my computer…but what is going on?!

1 Like

Yea this is some bs I have someone playing right behind me I’ve been trying to get in for 3hrs,now my server is full so even if I can connect I have to wait for the que come on blizzard why u fking me over like this I’ve gotten to play for maybe 2 hrs in the last 2 days and I’ve been here the whole time

3 Likes

Also can’t log in, yet my friend sitting next to me on the same connection is having no problems. Like everyone above I have tried multiple things to fix it with no luck. Kind of aggravating to be honest. Use my friends computer and I log in fine. My computer nothing…but im out of ideas on how to fix this.

2 Likes

Same here, the problem is on my computer, everything works on the gf pc, tried the recommended actions ran the scan and repair, did restart my pc, did restart my modem, did a bunch of things, nothing.

2 Likes

Same for me. Been trying for two hours. Tried reinstalling the game and launcher. Restarted computer. Nothing.

Edit: Wont even let me log onto retail. Anyone else having that same issue too? Makes me doubt it has to do with my specific classic server.

2 Likes