Wow51900328

it just started working again

I can log in and play just fine on my laptop, but my desktop running wow using wine on Linux still gets the error on the same network even though it’s how I’ve been playing this whole time…

3 Likes

I am also having this issue, I have tried repairing, resetting cache, wtf, and interface folders, restarted my desktop, attempted to enable ipv6, and finally I reset my modem and my router. I am guessing my IP was inadvertently flagged based on the other comments. Please deal with this problem and if you need some more engineers who know how to mitigate ddos attacks feel free to send me a message.

For what it’s worth I am on linux and running the game from launching the bnet launcher via lutris which runs it in wine.

3 Likes

I have the same problem. I’ve got the “Logging in to game server” lock up for about 12 hours now which ends with a WOW51900328 error. When it first happened, I also fell off a flight path, so I contacted a GM to move me somewhere safe, and then I was able to log in again right after he did that. Then, about 30 minutes of playing later, I am running into the same lockup and the same WOW51900328 error. I cannot play on any realm, my entire account is effectively unusable.

Could it be that I’m blacklisted since I’m playing the game on Linux using Lutris? I don’t know. I’ve been playing just fine since launch until this happened.

1 Like

I too have the same issue and I too play on linux via lutris.
So I think you are right. looks like Blizz just blocked all of us that play on linux.

=(

1 Like

I just re-opened my ticket about the issue from earlier. Maybe you should do the same. When I first got a response to the ticket, I was able to play for a short bit of time before being kicked off again, so GMs can disable the block somehow (I thought it was because I ended up in a glitchy spot falling off a flight path, so I got a GM to move me to Durotar, and the WOW51900328 issue disappeared for 30 minutes).

How do you make a ticket on linux? For me it asks for traceroute and some win files that I dont have

1 Like

You can make one online at this link, that’s how I did it: https://us.battle.net/support/en/games/wow

It’s kind of annoying, you have to click through the icons at the top until you eventually get to a problem that lets you create a ticket.

had the same issue, I switched my connection over to my phones tether and i can connect now. I wonder if the IPs were mistakenly banned during ddos. funny thing is though i didn’t log on for the whole ddos. gunna try resetting my IP and reconnecting.

From another forum post, and this worked for a bunch of linux users already including myself.

2 Likes

Still having issue. Win 10 64x. Happened right after DDos attack and cannot log in. No new firewall/antivirus installed or updated. Clearly in my opinion Server Side related. Anyone have any updates? Any Mods aswell? Id just like to level please.

it’s like that for me to, it’s almost 24 hours that i can’t connect to the server

1 Like

Still cannot connect despite trying all the troubleshooting from blizzard support. Tried to make a ticket but it doesn’t seem to process either. Hope this gets resolved soon, sucked that I couldn’t play yesterday on my only off day this week.

have followed all the directions, still having the same issue.

same issue, same error, 3 days now.

Getting really sick of this blizzard.

My sub is up in 4 days

if this isnt fixed by then i wont be resubbing

LOL to make a damn ticket it’s so stupidly over-complicated now

what in the hell blizzard

damn dude

I gave up on making a ticket, it is eaiser to do in game :slight_smile: (well… if you can get in…)

i cant get into the game to make a ticket… that’s the whole problem lol

WOW51900328

is the bane of me right now

i havent tried logging into retail tho

same crap on retail

im done trying for the night, sigh.

just wanted to come home and play some classic.

good stuff, blizz. Appreciate it!