"wow51900319" Since servers online

Good evening,

since the servers have came back up i have been getting the disconnect error “WOW51900319” i have done everything from reset my dns, wow graphics, got rid of all my addons changed the name on the cache, wtf, and interface folders with no luck i need some real help here. it all started after the servers came up.

here is a text file of the test the troubleshooting calls for:

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

|                                      WinMTR statistics                                   |

|                       Host              -   %  | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last |

|------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------|

|                         DeviceDHCP.Home -    0 |   45 |   45 |    2 |    5 |   33 |    2 |

|     ae1-484.aggr01.austtx.grandecom.net -    0 |   45 |   45 |    3 |    8 |   31 |   10 |

|  xe-0-0-3.0.core01.smrctx.grandecom.net -    0 |   45 |   45 |    3 |    8 |   33 |   11 |

|         7-2-4.bear1.Houston1.Level3.net -   10 |   33 |   30 |   11 |   17 |   44 |   44 |

|                   No response from host -  100 |    9 |    0 |    0 |    0 |    0 |    0 |

|     BLIZZARD-EN.ear3.Dallas1.Level3.net -    0 |   45 |   45 |   21 |   26 |   65 |   22 |

|              ae1-br01-eqda6.as57976.net -    0 |   45 |   45 |   41 |   48 |  102 |   43 |

|         et-0-0-4-br01-eqch2.as57976.net -    0 |   45 |   45 |   41 |   51 |  127 |   42 |

|              be1-pe02-eqch2.as57976.net -    0 |   45 |   45 |   34 |   38 |   64 |   37 |

|        chi-eqch2-ia-bons-04.as57976.net -    0 |   45 |   45 |   35 |   39 |   64 |   38 |

|                           24.105.62.129 -    0 |   45 |   45 |   42 |   46 |   72 |   44 |

|________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______|

WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider

any help would be appreciated

2 Likes

I’m getting the same error.

1 Like

I am having the same issue currently. I was able to initially login and play for awhile but upon dying in Zandalar and being sent to the GY I was disconnected and have been getting the error 100% of the time when I try to enter the world on just this character. I have attempted disabling all addons, logging out and back into battle.net, deleting the cache folder, and toggling all of the network settings both on and off. None of these things resolve this issue for me.

My other characters work fine.

It works for me now. I did run the repair. It didn’t tell me anything at the end but when I ran the game after that, my firewall asked if the new wow executable could access the Internet so it may be a firewall issue for some people.

(Oh, and if you delete the cache, you will have some work ahead of you, re-telling the launcher where all your installs are.)

If it were a firewall issue it would effect all characters I believe. I attempted repair as well with no success. It is not happening upon login. I am able to reach the character screen but get the error only when attempting to enter the world on this character

I have this same error on a brand new computer with no add ons added yet and was working just fine before the patch.

could this be why there is more maintenance this week?

I have the same issue when the game updates to 8.1

I was having the same issue a few hours ago. I couldn’t even get to the character screen. Now, I can log into the game, but as soon as I try to take a step, I immediately DC. I’ve done everything. Rest my wireless card, computer, disabled addons, deleted addons, ran a repair on my game. Outside of completely uninstalling and re-installing the game, I’m at a loss as to how to fix this issue.

I have the same issue and have uninstalled and reinstalled and it’s still happening. All my drivers are up to date. I’m at a loss.

I have the same problem on my Priest. died and got disconnected and now can’t sign in to this character.

I am suffering as well! Zandalar graveyard death this morning. qq

Has anyone come across the solution?

And still no response from and blizzard tech support… the additional maintenance was this morning or is it tonight?

it was this morning… not sure if they plan on doing more.

My characters in Boralus get disconnected though not anywhere else. All I want to do is make some glyphs for an alt! T_T

Blizzard support was able to fix this by moving my body to a different location. It had nothing to do with add-ons or settings. I believe the is a bug caused by being killed at the Atal’gral FP in Zandalar. Upon being ported to the gy from their my body ends up in a position that causes the DC. I am thinking this because it just happened again today in the exact same spot and I’m getting the error again now and unable to login to that character now with the exact same issues I was having before the last fix from support.

I’m nkg even at a fly point nor was my character dead. Odd, I just get DC’d while trying to check the mission table at the Horde boat in Atal’dazar

Hey guys!

These issues are normally fixed by having the character moved as Shvdows said. Please try the link below to see if the system can move you so you don’t have to wait on an agent to move you via a ticket.

Try using the stuck option here:

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/wow/197/586

If you use the Unable to Move option and select your character from the list that pops up, you should be able to move your toon to a better location (hopefully).

Barring that, you’ll want to submit a ticket so Customer Support can move you.

1 Like

Happening to me too, even before my characters fully log in.

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: and nothing. If anything the character move didn’t do anything else but irritate me more