Wow51900123, wow51900128

I bundled all my add-ons into a folder and moved it completely out of the main interface directory, was able to log in finally no 123 code.
Character screen was black except for interface, I then turned all graphics down to absolute minimum and my characters appeared.
Logged in successfully.
So they either fixed it as I was trying these or the steps above might be helpful to folks.

Since the maintenance patch, we have been experiencing this issue. Sometimes it will show a WOW51900319 error too. Are there issues with the login servers?

I’m surprised there are so many that are connecting to US servers via EU.

1 Like

I have just removed all of my EU starter editions to no avail.
It seems I will have to wait for a solution, bad times.

In my case since my account was created there, makes sense that it is primarily stored there so when I authenticate it gets the approval from there I guess.

I am physically from EU. I play WoW on US account for years and don’t have any active sub on EU account. Bnet app shows that a guy in my friend list from US has been playing for 30 minutes now. I’ve been getting 51900128 error since after maintenance. Even when i tried replying to this thread i was getting redirected to EU forums. What is this?

Nop, but we are a lot with old battle.net account created as Euro citizen, that moved later to north america.
So even if we have US Wow accounts, our main battle.net account is still under Euro servers.

My account was originally created on battle.eu since I was based in EU. I’m now based in NA and play on NA servers only, but I think either the account originally being created in EU or even having a starter account or any previously paid account linked to EU will trigger the issue that EU is experiencing right now.

Isn’t it possible to fix that? I think they had the option ways back that if you could actually prove that you were a US citizen your account would be changed to reflect that? I could be wrong.

FeelsSadgeMan

1 Like

I’m not even from Europe (I’m from Canada) but my Bnet is EU as I played on french wow servers when I was younger, but been playing on wow US since many many years now. This sucks.
Hope there was a way to switch our bnet accounts to the right region.

per Nicotrol’s reply, is there a way to change the bnet region on an account?

There is not, I have tried in the past.

I changed my region from EU to US, its an option in the account settings- Does not fix this problem though.

SAME here! I am Currently unable to log in

It is not related to that. Although I don’t know their exact infrastructure, it makes sense to handle and store authentication related processes in the region where your account was created in.
So they either do a directory sync and set up a US site or they just re-route.

What many don’t get here is that authentication and where it’s handled has nothing to do with your character data but your battle.net account.
Back then the two were separate things too.

I do have an EU account, too! But I am connected to the US Battle.net in the blizzard app. (Connected to : Americas)

Hey y’all,

To answer your questions, changing the country on the account would likely not help in this situation as it appears this is going off where the Battle.net account was originally registered which can’t be changed. Several people here already have changed their countries to the US but the Battle.net account still shows as being based in EU on our side.

2 Likes

Is this the same issue we were notified about a few days ago where we were getting disconnected before being able to access game on EU accounts? Was it not resolved fully then?

Same issue here.

And yeah I moved from EU to US 9 years ago both physically and in game.