Wow51900123, wow51900128

Ashë, Tiergyll and Merrinth,

You all have EU Battle.net accounts. Even if you are connecting to the US realm while in the US, this problem appears to be affecting EU Battle.nets for some reason.

1 Like

Ok, same problem as the other week. That was luckily resolved fairly quickly.

I used to play an EU account for the longest time but it has been deactivated for over a year and am playing on a US account in the US now. Is this situation applicable to most of the posters or will any type of EU account apply (even starters)?

You are correct.
I have created my account thousand years ago in EU, now I live in the US, only my US account is active and I get the same error!
Thanks for the update about the on-going investigation, much appreciated.

1 Like

Probable cause is the Versailles office is on strike. As Zenlaka said we might all be connecting to the US but our credentials could be on an EU server.
I tried using VPN to go via New York but it makes no difference.

Tried to jump onto my dusty EU account and there’s a massive queue to access the server. I wonder if that is what is impacting on the US side?

Ahh interesting! Yeah, I have an EU wow account I no longer use, and now play on US servers from Canada.

1 Like

Ye the problem is the account(your battle.net/wow) was originally made in EU maybe? I’ve played on US servers for many years but my original wow account/battle.net is EU. Afaik it is impossible to change the account type due to how “real life” works, also since I’m not an US citizen of course.

What kind of spaghetti code will cause the presence of an EU account to make NA account inaccessable… xD How does this even happen, that’s like being locked out of your car because a guy you knew in bangladesh had his car stolen.

6 Likes

If this is due to the strike in the EU offices, this might take awhile. They are on strike because Blizzard will be closing the office and put a lot of people out of work.

The EU starter account was so old I forgot it existed. I tried to be clever and remove it but that seems to be down too.

9.0.1 smalltext patch notes if you are from EU you are no longer allowed to play world of warcraft

2 Likes

Pretty sure they will just re-route but yep that takes time to set up and test for a company that size… :smiley:

Hi,
I am currently unable to log in.
You have been disconnected. (WOW51900127)
You have been disconnected. (WOW51900128)

These occur during the Logging in to game server process.

1 Like

there is WOW51900123 too i hope with the reset that will be all right :slight_smile:

Hello,

I am also having this issue since trying to log in this morning.

Steps taken:

• Click Play on Battle.net
  • Connecting
  • Retrieving Realm List
  • Logging in to Game Server
  • You have been disconnected . (WOW51900128) / (WOW51900127)

Attempted Fixes:

• Removed Interface/Cache/WTF Folders - Same Error
  • Fresh Install - Same Error
  • Attempted to Login to EU, works perfectly fine.

Could really use some assistance on this been having nothing but errors since patch day. Took me 4H of troubleshooting just to get the game to actual patch.

I know ye have a ton of things to deal with at the moment, is this part of the same issue with “Character Not Found”?

Still happening - I’ve managed to get in yesterday, albeit with massive in-game lag, but am so far stuck on soundless and static welcome screen after second patch today 15/10/20.

Same here as of this afternoon. I try log in and it says these things:
Connecting to x
Retrieving realm list
Logging in to game server

Then followed by a “You have been disconnected x00123”.

Worked “fine” when before I went to bed. I was one of the people who had problem seeing characters on a server at all and issues logging on some characters yesterday.

EDIT: It’s actually throwing random error numbers like the people above me. I’ll try relog on battle.net. Ye, it didn’t work. Same problem. Unable to log in(to the game, battle.net works fine).

Tried that. No luck… I think it’s all gone bye-bye until they roll back the update.

the fun part is they reset their server and still not resolve the problem. INSANE