WOW ! What a smooth expansion start

Kudo’s to Blizzard, In 14 years of playing WoW that was probably the best 1st night of an expansion. I logged in an hour before it came out, got in game right away and did not get disconnected once in 7 hours of playing, Well done !

7 Likes

All we see are posts about ppl complaining about not geting in and bugs… but tbh, most ppl had a really great time.

Luckily this and BFA fro me were really good launcehs with 0 or really minor issues.

Kudos!!

3 Likes

I wasn’t able to join my server even kind of and am not 1 exp point past 50. I tried hours apart and wasn’t able to get in. I’ll try tonight after work but I think some people just have smoother expansion release nights versus others, with luck and sever population status playing equally important roles lol. People waited a while for this expansion and I’m not surprised at their disappointment, nor am I surprised at their typical forum posts to said disappointment. I’m trying really hard to not spoil myself (via Twitch) to the storyline I’ve been waiting months to explore.

1 Like

Well I can’t seem to stay logged in for more than 2 minutes and NOTHING I do seems to make any difference. WHY is my question?

There is a thread where updates on those issues are being posted. Please don’t derail this thread. Keep login and disconnects there.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/log-in-issues-characters-not-loading/733095

It wasn’t a derail at all? I’m not complaining, I’m sharing. Chill out.

Congrats… I’ve also been playing since Vanilla and this is the worst expac rollout for me. Couldn’t get on last night until about midnight to play an hour before bed. Now I’m home from work and get this:
“Realm is Full
Position in queue: 3418
Estimated time: 115 min”

Sorry to hear that.

If you wish to provide feedback on the launch or any other aspect of this expansion, Cantankrus, please post in the General discussion or other related Community forum.

4 Likes