Wow was unable to start 3d Acceleration

WoW was unable to start 3d Acceleration I’m having the exam issue as this guy. I’ve tried DDU, updated every single driver, removed 1-3 then 2-4 ram sticks to see if maybe that was the culprit. Also went to Dx11 to see if that could fix it, it did not. My game runs perfectly fine but then completely crashes on Empyrean every single time, I’ve noticed it happening on other shadowlands arenas as well but not as much as Empyrean. I just can’t stop getting the pop up: World of Warcraft was unable to start up 3d acceleration AND also on windows Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware. This only happens with wow if I play any other game such which honestly require more from my gpu it runs completely fine. Any help would be appreciated. Dxdiag report here: https://pastebin.com/QhgsG27v

Fault bucket LKD_0x142_Tdr:6_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys_Turing, type 0
Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 033a5d3d-80e5-45b8-bd69-58e7989fc310

Problem signature:
P1: 142

That’s basically the only info the report provides as well. If you have security software, many of them have been causing interference with WoW since the patch.

• Sophos
  • Norton
  • AVG
  • Avast
  • MalwareBytes
  • etc.

I uninstalled Norton and tried queuing and while now it doesn’t happen at all on the other shadowlands maps it still happens on Empyrean.

please help this poor soul so that he may be capable of playing thee versus three arena combat once again

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.