WoW Tokens sometimes do not show up

When I buy them from the Auction house. Sometimes it shows how many I bought and lets me view if they are still on hold or have been bought.

Other times I never get an update on them at all until I receive them in the mail.

The last time I bought them that’s what happened. I do not know if this is a bug or what so I posted it here. Two different things happened with them so I’m curious.

Anytime you think you found a bug even if its a suspicion report it either in bug forums or ingame report feature tho it never hurts to ask questions.

1 Like

I’m not entirely certain what you mean, Rarhkl. If you purchased a WoW Token through the shop and placed it on the auction house to sell for gold. Assuming it hasn’t sold yet, it should appear on the WoW Token tab.

If it isn’t showing up, that is usually a display issue, and I’d recommend resetting your User Interface to help eliminate that as an possibility. Otherwise, definitely report it as a bug, providing what details you can. Screenshots can be helpful in describing what you are seeing.

2 Likes