WoW Token going up in price. amazing

Yes

Sincerely,

A Regular Brutosaur Enjoyer (I swiped)

Yuh and someone buys the token with real money like you really think Blizzard is just giving people free cash for in game gold?

Apparently an alarming number of people really do think this.

1 Like

No, of course not. But what is wrong with them making money? Seriously? Are they supposed to be doing all this for free? How are they going to pay their employees? Keep the servers running? Yā€™all act like running a business is a crime.

But on the individual level, the tokens allow people who donā€™t have cash to buy game time or shop items. People who have money but canā€™t (or donā€™t want to) farm gold, can get gold from a legit source. Itā€™s a win for everyone. (Except the folks who feel they have to complain about everything.)

1 Like

Wow is ā€œpay to winā€ lmao? Didnā€™t realize I could buy a wow token for $20 and instantly down heroic AOTC if only I knew that! Silly me

1 Like

https://media.makeameme.org/created/economy-stonks-are.jpg

Welcome back Brahmina now you get your Long Boi buy tokens put it too bnet balance and poof you got a Long Boiā€¦tokens are very low right now too they were at a high of 351,000 but now about 215,000 or so ā€¦

1 Like

That mount doesnā€™t help you playā€¦and getting it that way most groups donā€™t like you do any of the fight ā€¦you just stand there and do what they tell you to do ā€¦I know I did runs with Perky Pugs for a few of the AOTC mounts with themā€¦but what was best about Perky Pugs they donā€™t charge gold for the run they do it for freeā€¦

Why is it always the people whoā€™ve clearly never bought a WoW token and have no idea how they function who whine the hardest about them? Stop making up stories about how they work in your head and believing them, we literally medicate people to stop doing that.

Yeah people actually do that. I have done it.

If your buying tokens to pay for carries you have more problems than WoW being p2w. Maybe spend some of that energy in getting good at the game instead.

From a particular perspective, one could say that only real idiots would even buy a mount with an AH on it in the first place.

Yes you can do that

Youā€™re being hyperbolic here and thatā€™s fine, but letā€™s not act like the services channel in game isnā€™t advertising carries for gold at any given moment.

Through the transitive property, spending money to directly obtain gold can therefore be used to purchase said carry. That is a form of p2w in any game.

It peaked at 350k gold yestetrday morning. and now is back down to 250g.

This. I had a bank alt sitting on gold cap since shadowlands to bid on the bruto if I ever saw it. I was able to dump the gold and now Iā€™m buying cooking and crafting recipes and other stuff with it, since I donā€™t need to sit on it anymore. It was most of my stash.

What are you even talking about

It gives you no competitive advantage to combat or game play in any regard.

Itā€™s a quality of life mount not player power

is only 250k

I spent my gold on warbank tabs. :frowning_face:

But, Iā€™m saving up. We have until January 6. Iā€™m going to buy one for my sister as a Christmas present (with cash). Then maybe Iā€™ll get one for myself.

2 Likes

I think you are reading more into my post than what is there. I donā€™t buy carries. But many others do to the point that any sense of achievement in this game is mostly gone. There has been a significant market for carries in this game since BfA. Considering that the overwhelming majority of players in this game are casuals, I doubt telling them to spend their time on ā€œgetting goodā€ is even a valid argument anymore. People are just going to buy carries.