WoW Token going up in price. amazing

Anybody know the record high for the US region?

Maybe we can top it.

1 Like

I mean even classic which has a much more formal economy with less opportunity to buy resources effectively ends up P2W due to third party boosting and botting with lax enforcement by Blizzard. It is what it is at this point.

1 Like

I think there is a happy medium -

If I can buy the tokens around 300k each, maybe.

But if the Tokens stay above 300k til the new yearā€¦. I may just plunk down the old credit card.

It depends on the availability of tokens and a price point. I am willing to wait a few days to see how it works out

1 Like

When has that ever happened? Oh thatā€™s right, never.

2 Likes

Eh there was in OG classic, 2019 for a few months more-or-less, and hardcore, but over time it fades.

Would I rather they had no P2W and strict enforcement of third party stuff? Sure, but they donā€™t and wonā€™t, the game is what it is now. Thereā€™s pretty much no gaming company that wants to spend the resources necessary to effectively shut down third party people, and the economy has been how it is for so long in retail it canā€™t be fixed.

Whyā€™s that? Money isnā€™t real.

Buy one when it hit 300k. If by some reason it goes up to 500k I would buy another. Not going for the mount but you can never have enough gold sometimes.

1 Like

Yea, the delusion of the classic community. Their economy is just as bad, if not worse.

4 Likes

As Iā€™ve explained elsewhere, that is NOT how a gold sink works.

Hereā€™s the short version: in order for it to be a gold sink, the gold needs to be COMPLETELY REMOVED from the economy. When you buy an item from an NPC vendor or repair your gear, that straight up removes the gold from the game.

This? Itā€™s literally just moving the gold from Player A to Player B. That gold still exists within the game, itā€™s just now on someone elseā€™s account.

:man_facepalming:

1 Like

I love any time someone tries to use tokens as p2wā€¦

Yā€™all need to go play some f2p games and really experience what p2w means :joy:

3 Likes

Oh, you said something? And no one cared?

You must be shocked!

At any rateā€¦.

If they shadow back the tokens and they reap the gold, the gold is removed from the economy.

Blizzard can do it and has done it.

1 Like

Sorry I canā€™t read your postā€¦ Iā€™M BEING BLINDED BY YOUR PROFILE!

What the heck and how the heck did you manage that? I love it :joy:

1 Like

I know it went over 400k, I just donā€™t know how much over.

I found itā€¦ 402,169 - October 9th 2023.

https://wowtoken.app/

Screw it, at this point letā€™s see if we can take it to 500k.

5 Likes

Itā€™s currently at 293K I think it will blow past 300K during the weekend as people rush into servers.

3 Likes

Hope so, Iā€™d like to see it hit 400k+ before I drop dollars on a token.

3 Likes

Do I hear 600k?

Sounds like a nice $20 investment to me :joy:

3 Likes

That would be epic lol

2 Likes

Good! I can farm $20 irl waaaay easier than 200k in game. If it goes to 350k im buying a couple tokens to sell on the ah. Easy gold!

3 Likes

hell 10 i think is a waste to easy and fast to get to a AH, and or mail box.