Wow token for WOTLK

Well said.

“It works fine for retail WoW”

I guess you missed the part where retail WoW is almost completely dead (due in large part to things like the token and broken economy), requiring cross faction gameplay so the 11 players still playing it can scramble together a semi passable group to wipe for hours on the awful + overtuned content…lmao.

1 Like

After yesterday’s slew of announcements telling someone to go back to retail really lost it’s power since Wrath is going to essentially be retail Junior. The only thing missing is tokens and boosts and I’d bet my ant farm they’ll be in next.

Yep, this is entirely the point.

We know for fact that all businesses cannot suppress their customers engaging in unethical behavior.

If gold buying to not was 3:10 ratio, blizzard would attack that small minority immediately

Gold buying is done by 95% of players in all forms from arena ratings, buy raid carrys, etc.

With this said people enjoy WOW as is: refusing implementation of tokens, people delude themselves over dollars dropping into this game and so forth

People are weird, claim purity yet doing bad things and clinging into delusions

That’s people in general

It’s already pay2win. Gold Buying is rampant. Blizzard hasn’t banned any goldbuyers.

I agree pay2win is garbage but all of you would only have an argument if it wasn’t already pay2win with the current unbanned rampant gold buying.

1 Like

Everyone pretending like it didn’t have to be this way. Blizz could have just banned the bots and basically killed the gold selling trade from day 1… but they didn’t cause they want that sub money and now people be like “gold buying is every where… just do wow token” and blizz like “well if you insist”.

1 Like

They should add it

They won’t though. You’re crazy to believe they’d add wow token when they won’t add LFD.

They honestly really don’t know what they’re doing in the grand scheme of things.

2 Likes

id be bankrupt if blizzard adds the wow token in WOTLK :clown_face:

Totally agree.

No. Start banning gold buyers permanently. I and many others will be ready to quit if this degree of P2W is officially codified into the game.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.