Wow token for WOTLK

Please just add the wow token to WOTLK and get it over with. Gold buying is rampant. Give normal people the opportunity to do it legit. Everyone does it anyway. Might as well make it legal in game.

Thanks…

32 Likes

best change they could make to wotlk classic tbh

8 Likes

It was added to some LUA values in the new Beta Build for Wrath, but it’s likely for the Chinese Clients as they weren’t added as literal items

1 Like

How about no. You want tokens go back to retail. The only thing blizzard needs to do is put more effort into banning BOTS and RMT transfers especially on the fresh servers. Adding tokens won’t fix any sort of problem only make it worse, want proof? Look at retail.

9 Likes

I’ve never played retail…

1 Like

Good, be grateful you haven’t.

2 Likes

if you think gdkps are bad…
wait for a wow token in wotlk
your severe lack of foresight is expected

10 Likes

If you want to pay2win, just go buy gold already.

Or as others said, go play retail

3 Likes

The entire game is pay to win right now… It is just done illegally. I’m saying just make it legal.

Pretty much everyone buys gold (not me).

9 Likes

Your solution to pay2win is to fully legalize it?

Sounds like you should just buy gold if you want to pay2win that bad

5 Likes

“i can make the wildest of claims on the internet without ever providing any kind of factual proof”
-Anon

6 Likes

No because you can be banned for it. It is against game rules. Just make it legal so it isn’t against the rules.

It works fine for Lost Ark and retail WOW and Chinese classic WOW. Just do it for WOTLK.

I really don’t see the downside.

8 Likes

Or you know, just play the game legit? Have some dignity?

It’s a 15 year old game made for teenagers. Grow up and deal with it

1 Like

My credit card is ready.

2 Likes

I am playing the game legit. I don’t buy gold because it is not allowed. I’m saying to make it allowed or did you get lost?

5 Likes

Oh, my gawd!

Fffffffffrrrrroooooooooooosssty!

Where’s my favorite tee-shirt gnome been hiding?

Lost Ark cause this game blows, but I wanna do WOTLK fresh.

2 Likes

Welcome back, little buddy!

1 Like

And as I have said making it legal wont fix any problem only make it worse. The only solution to the problem is more effort in RMT and Bots being banned. WoW tokens are a embarrassment that blizzard put in because they wanted some of that RMT pie.

3 Likes

They clearly won’t do this so just add the WOW token.

2 Likes