Wow token for WOTLK

:mirror: :point_left:

ah gotcha!

candy crush

1 Like

stop hidding

That’s about the level of understanding I thought you had…

why on earth would a token be beneficial? do you actually believe stooping as low as these illegal gold buyer level is the right solution?

i don’t think they need more money tbh, just more people to help the team. they made already so much money on account boost, deluxe pack and new accounts from players who played since classic but wanted more than 1 boost.

What makes you think the development and maintenance of this game of this game isn’t a fixed cost? The same year they fired 800 employees, Bobby Kotick was awarded a $200 million bonus. The company has more than enough money for “game modifications and fixes”. And their costs have quite intentionally been slashed to the bone by letting go of literally hundreds of employees.

Once again. Your money isn’t going to make this game better or help the lives of anyone on this planet other than Activision Blizzard’s corporate shareholders. They’re doing just about as well in the game industry as a company can do. The current state of things is a choice on their part, not because they’re struggling to make ends meet.

hiding from what? if i show myself what would it change? are you going to start mocking me?

yeah there’s no reason to do so, doesn’t bring anything to the conversation other than giving you a false sensation of security.

i wont mock you
i will respect you, because you wont be the fake i thought you are
and probably apologize
but i know this wont happen

and dont act polite, you are the one who calls out on parses while hidden

Your aware the big inflation didn’t occur until Garrisons correct? This wasn’t the wow token that caused this, this was people making millions of gold with the Garrisons during WoD because of the massive amount of passive income they allowed to be generated, and once that gold entered the economy it wasn’t going away. When the tokens dropped in mists they didn’t lead to inflation at all, I remember when they came out, and it wasn’t crazy stupid prices, that happened because of WoD, and that gold from the garrisons has largely remained in the economy, when you could generate thousands a day passivly it quickly lead to inflation, I’ve heard rumors of people generating 30-40k a day between alts, and yes this would cause massive inflation very quickly. Want to see it again, have them bring in WoD Classic but without tokens, you’d still have insanely high prices for things after the first few months because of it.

1 Like

Why would having your respect motivate me or benefit me? we’re 2 wow nerd arguing against each other in a thin can called wow forums where no Blue ever step foot to have an actual conversation.

we might as well be in a simulation since every small change we get from blizzard ends is like a Lord’s miracle to us, like if some divine spirit heard us scream from down below.

oh ok now you became insightful
doesnt look like the guy who called 3-4 blue parses this week

Money will actually make the game better by giving them larger budgets. This is how a business operates. It is basic concepts.

1 Like

When Legion came out, prices for tokens at least on the server I was on was down around 25k per token, compared to today at 190k…

Giving out money does not make the economy better. Increasing the value of said currency does… Economics 101… Please go back to school…

1 Like

remember that record profit year they had
and then they fired alot of people?
man they should have given those people a raise instead of being fired

1 Like

What are you on about? Giving a company more profit has zero impact on the value of money.

It literally gives them more profits for larger development budgets.

1 Like

But thats not because of tokens, that is literly the massive amounts of passive gold the game let people make, blizzard dind’t introduce a 5 million gold mount because of tokens, they did it because they put in place systems that allowed for massive inflation, the token doesn’t inflate that quickly, in mists it was only 5k, it went up to 25k, thats a 5x increase, now from 25k in 2018 to 190k today thats a 132% inflation rate per year vs during WoD it was 200% inflation rate per year, this is really simple math. The worst inflation rate appearantly was WoD.

1 Like

Biden did that

1 Like

WoW tokens didn’t come into WoW until 2015 in WoD and they were at 30k and yes, they very much helped with the inflation of the economy. I dont know where you’re getting your 5k in MoP information from.

1 Like

just to add, when token first came out, it only worked to buy gametime, but then they allowed turning token into battlenet money… that made token inflate a lot, theres a correlation of new games/mounts relased in the store and token inflation. retail is sustaining all blizzard games and that have bad implications in game economy.

1 Like