Wow the trading post is awful

Even Blizzard has standards. They wouldn’t actually hire these Blizz 1099s. That’s why they aren’t actual employees. They’re forum contractors that get paid with glitter and stickers.

For me there is too much kids stuff on the trading post lately.

What I mean with that is that there are so many flower, rainbow themed things, but hardly blood and gore.

I love dark one hand swords, bows with skulls / snakes, armor that is demonic and so on. Especially the mounts are often underwhelming, too much fantasy / science fiction and not enough Warcraft.

But still,

I spend all my tender each month, but it´s been a while that I truly went to the transmog vendor right after to put it on.

Yeah this part is confusing. That sword n shield set are a decent design, but they look like minecraft assets. (yes I’m exaggerating for fun, but they look bad)

The resolution of the swim suits looks fine to me, the only thing holding them back is that like most cosmetics in WoW they’re mostly painted onto the body instead of a full 3D model, but that’s to be expected given how old the game is.