Wow the trading post is awful

What is this crap? I’m all for cute items but did any effort go into any of this at all? It is really low res. The mount looks like throw up…

The only thing worth getting is the ogre pet and the beach chair? which doesn’t even have a proper animation…

I understand bringing back old items, but at least make your new items high res and nice looking. The effort going into this trading post thing seems to be less and less. I think this goes for all of WoW in general. Everything being released is bugged and crap.

Art team is usually great, what is happening?

9 Likes

The swimsuit!!!

5 Likes

The mount screams Wildstar. I love it.

9 Likes

You like the low res surfing mount?

1 Like

I like the surfboard too, it’s goofy and silly and absolutely Wildstar.

I’m disappointed I can’t dragonride with it though – riding the airwaves.

Edit: OK I’m assuming I can’t dragonride with it. When I have more tender I’ll see if I’m right.

2 Likes

You play WoW, why complaining about graphic? If you cared so much you’d be playing Black Desert or something like that. And you post on a classic toon… lol

5 Likes

I would have liked it to if it was higher resolution.

No Black Desert is korean P2W garbage.

I like WoW’s graphics but they are releasing new items that are not on todays (BFA,SL,DF) standard for WoW. They are low res garbage.

We will be able to in TWW.

Really? The board is a dragonriding mount? :open_mouth:

Or am I totally missing something XD

That’s why you got cash shop stuff on your account? You don’t have to spend much on BDO after you got your tent and 3 pets. Which is less money than WoW

I don’t give a crap about Black Desert.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s confirmed all flying mounts will be able to use dynamic flight in TWW.

Oh wow that’s fantastic!

I had cute mounts I was very sad to retire.

Plus the dragons are all just way too big for me. I don’t like big mounts.

2 Likes

I didn’t see them as low res. I always want them to update gear from old exp.

I dislike the dragon as well it doesn’t fit my character aesthetics.

A lot of it is cosmetics that never got released, they are old yes. Let the devs have fun.

4 Likes

Just the swimsuit and hoverboard

1 Like

Considering we’re 19 years behind other MMO RPG to finally get a summer attire… I think it’s more then reasonable to be hyped for it.

Fun thing is my mount and Addon for music player are the same keybind, and when I mount up on my Surfboard, I play some straight up Gore…

2 Likes

Might need to see an eye doctor.