Wow the trading post is awful

Lesley Gore is pretty BA. Thank you for posting it

1 Like

The ogre pet is the least valuable thing. Why are pets almost as much as moutns lmao.
I’d be willing to buy them for 250~ but not 500.

1 Like

It’s not all of them. Not sure how many flying mounts are in the game, but there’s definitely more then the 464 listed here: https://www.wowhead.com/news/all-464-mounts-able-to-dragonride-in-the-war-within-338781

2 Likes

Check your privilege. You act like your opinion and arrogance matter to strangers.

1 Like

Hahaha. I love this.

2 Likes

I can see your avatar is low res. I probably don’t have the best graphics for my game to see the same thing as you’re seeing.

1 Like

I’m not sure the OP sees the irony of posting on a Classic character complaining about low res.

10 Likes

the inner tube murloc thing.

My new favorite belt slot item.

1 Like

My spirit animal. After seeing this fan art a while back about Cata and the intro quest line for goblins. I have been waiting for an Inflatable Floaty for a belt slot since then.

7 Likes

My new look.

5 Likes

mine is better. it rustles all the edgy orclord “wow must only be war” jimmies to my yard.

5 Likes

lol you’re an elf

This is all I could purchase atm. :crying_cat_face:

3 Likes

say that to my demon hunters face.

Will say, they really need to up their game on hats though. No matter what female model wears hats, they all end up looking like HOA Committee members trying to do a Mama Mia production in the middle of the street.

2 Likes

you’re a dh lawl

Why don’t you just “be glad” that trading post exist? :dracthyr_crylaugh:
If you don’t like something, don’t buy it with your Tender that you get for playing the game

• You have 0 rights to complain about getting stuff for “free” i mean you can doesn’t mean you should
4 Likes

Also, Legion Shaman Class Hall set is the single best Bikini top for goblin gals.

2 Likes

Best trading post month in a long time.

4 Likes