WoW: Shadowlands Is Probably Real

Tallesin is a talking turd tho.

You keep saying waste a slot like it is going to rot. There is no other class in all of lore that is left that would be as unique as tinker.
Unless Blizzard does prestige classes so everyone can be archdruids, archmages, and mountain kings, tinker is seriously the last class left.
Heck, what class do you think wouldn’t “waste a new class spot”?

1 Like

bards are in the lore.

In the non-canon rpg books, but you never answered my question.

what class do you think wouldn’t “waste a new class spot”?

you want guns and turrets they can buff engineering.

I never said I wanted tinker. Only that it was the last unique class left. You’re still dodging my question though.

its not a class just because its in the lore.

Not that it’s evidence of anything, but Blizzard has put a LOT of effort into spell effects that are death related in this expansion (that lighter blue hue). They are definitely putting some differentiation into the Death side of cosmology and giving it more visual specialization.

You haven’t seen the graphical alterations that are required for the Chinese Client. The undead have all their bones covered up. Dead bodies are often replaced with tombstones, ‘gross’ stuff is replaced with bread.

Abominations, you know those 3 armed undead with the chain and their guts spilling out? Their belly is all stitched up.

That’s just a few examples of the changes made.

1 Like

Yes I’m aware their client is toned down, but they’re still able to play the game. She was making it sound like with the theme of Shadowlands they wouldn’t be able to play at all which is very unlikely seeing as to how blizzard go out of their way to edit the client for them alone

Ironically there are parts of the chinese client players have wanted brought over to the rest of the world. There are people who want the chinese “skin” as an option for Forsaken.

I am one of them haha

I realized there’s an item ingame already that could (in theory) lend itself to ghostbusting equipment in the hands of some inventors, if they decided to use it as part of the background for fun.

If you use it on your character then get killed off, a little ghost version of your toon rises up and floats away xD I dunno if other people can see it but its kinda hilarious in raid wipes because depending on the mechanic it can look like you just got smacked out of your body.

The flavor text is really good and relevant though–

“Designed by Draenei priests decades ago to prevent the souls of fallen warriors from being ensnared by the Burning Legion.”

I love the idea of both our best tech-savvy races comparing notes :slight_smile:

R. R. Martin also invests a lot of energy making sure his characters act in a way that’s logical for their situation and based on how their character has evolved. It’s part of the reasons why the hbo series story deteriorated once they ran out of source material.

For someone making content on YouTube for the lore of a game it doesn’t exactly make for compelling entertainment to just regurgitate source material and speculating is fun in its own right. However, if your talking about where the story actually goes next, it’s probably smarter to just go with what the source material supports.

That said, it’s obvious at this point the next expansion is going to be death and void themed, probably with call backs to wrath - which is good because that’s what wow seems to do the best with: legion, wrath, and burning are probably wow strongest expansions content wise and each of them focus on larger than life themes in the Warcraft mythology. If they could just land on a solid gameplay iteration it’d probably do really well.

It was also in WC3, and is represented in game.
You may not like it, but it is a class.
And so I repeat;

Good cause Shadowlands looks great

1 Like

He was claiming he was spreading blatantly false information.

Hypothesizing is not this.

If someone makes a guess, and says its a guess, then that guess is later proved wrong, that does not suddenly make the past hypothesizing a lie.