27, been playing wow since i was in like 5th grade

Mentally or birth age?

5 Likes

i got stuck at 22.

1. Will be 38 next month.

Do something with that info.

2 Likes

the same here

I’m old enough to be grandfather to most of you. I probably am. What’d you say your Mom’s name was?

I’m 73 and a Boomer. Get over it.

Edited to add: I just woke up from a nap, so I’m a little grumpy. Mowed the Widow lady’s yard - front and back, installed a new battery in my Ford truck and slopped the hogs. Take care all y’all.

14 Likes

It was 30s several years ago… so yeah about what you said.

How do you know they’re telling the truth?

29 almost 30

1 Like

Still clinging to my 30s.

Old enough to remember when Beta-Max was trying to compete with VHS and Star Wars being in theaters for the first time.

13 Likes

Another one at 70 reporting. I’m not a great boomer, just an okay boomer.

11 Likes

Not saying, but when I was a kid Pong was released. :woozy_face:

6 Likes

I will still never forget the sounds or controllers for Pong

3 Likes

Mental age I’d say 10

I can officially now complain about the younger generations music. But not tell them to get off my lawn.

3 Likes

Were I to guess it likely skews mid-twenties and up. I’m 30, and I started playing in late Vanilla, around AQ patch or so. New players have likely been coming and going constantly, but I would say in terms of the waves of players that stuck around or returned sporadically, it’s likely those who joined the game in Vanilla, the first two expansions, or Cataclysm.

That said, there’s also the possibility that forum users by and large skew older compared to the rest of the playerbase, because many of us are used to the forums being the main place to go to talk about the game.

well vhs was a thing when i was growing up
and cars were made of metal or steel lol
pizza hut was good back in the day

2 Likes