WoW needs to become a Character Stable game

By Character Stable, I mean we should look at our entire list of toons on our login screens as a single group, rather than individuals.

All their gold, reputation, unlocked features, items, etc… Should all be account-shared -per server/per-faction.

Alot of stuff is already. Stuff like the Honor System leveling is shared. Pathfinder is shared once a character unlocks it.

But we need to go all-in. Make all reputation between characters on the same server in the same faction be shared. All account-bound items instead of soul bound items. Shared renown. Shared anima. Shared everything.

Give us more freedom to play alts without holding back the rest of our toons. Our stable of characters should be looked at as a team working for the same purpose.

9 Likes

So instead of a bunch of characters with individual histories and experiences…we would have one character that is a shapeshifter and can change race and skills at will?

I don’t know, sounds wierd to me.

4 Likes

You mean something like, bring the player not the character?

5 Likes

Depressor (Level 60 Cashier) Oribos
Sharky (Level 45 Lawyer) Tanann Jungle
Dorkolas (Level 60 Programmer) Oribos
Butchie (Level 5 Chad) Valley of Trials
Zoot (Level 15 Grail Lighter) Goldshire

This could get interesting…hic!

3 Likes

One toon with multiple personalities.

1 Like

No, that wasn’t what the OP suggested at all.

Anyway, Blizz won’t go for account-shared gold; it would reduce token sales.

While I agree I simplified it a bit, what is the difference.

If EVERYTHING is shared between characters, you really only have 1 character.

1 Like

I’d just be happy with realm wide gold :+1:

Using a guild bank as a joint checking account is getting old.

1 Like

This isn’t new vegas.

All your characters are “champion, maw walker, etc” they have no individuality except what you may imagine or RP outside of game mechanics.

I want to group with my own alts but they play too :smiley:

That way, I will upset nobody with my mistakes because my alts are so nice!

1 Like

You can do whatever you want and play whatever suits the current meta, however I will only ever main one class.

HEY! I’m standing right here! :angry:

1 Like

XD

Nonsense. Are you really saying that the only thing that differentiates your characters (in your mind) is the inventories?

Actually, I would say your reputation with various factions is really what differentiates your characters.

If you get rid of/or account share reputation then there really is no longer an RPG aspect to WoW.

1 Like

This will never happen. They’ve gated rep grinds purposefully. There’s no way they would let you grind basically endlessly based on how many characters you have.

Once again, they gate this stuff purposefully.

That ship sailed long ago.

I will take a hard pass on that idea.

That gold is already shared. The suggestion was per faction, per server. It’s no different than mailing gold around.

I agree 100%