WOW needs more diversity

Plus having openly LBGT characters would mean that the game will likely be banned in Muslim countries. (I live in a 90% Muslim country)

Then again, maybe people should push blizzard to do it so the entire corporation goes bankrupt and something else could take it’s place.

Boohoo. They can just have a game that doesn’t mention it like how there’s a special version for china.

1 Like

Nah, they’ll just change it for your country’s version. Like they did with Tracer and Soldier 76 in Russia.

1 Like

But (Muslim) Countries in South East Asia is under “Americas” region due to the most of South East Asia being former or current US colonies, and due to the fact that English is still the mandatory second language.

This thread yields the greatest example of why this shouldn’t be implemented.

Why? Are you that obsessed with sex that you bring it with you into your video games? Why is everyone so infatuated with what people prefer to do with their genitals?

1 Like

This thread yields the greatest example of why this shouldn’t be implemented.

I’m starting to change my mind coz “Go woke go broke”, and I think we would all be better off without Blizzard in the video game industry.

I mean, without Blizzard the mmorpg genre would most likely fail or at least see great relapses in their content. Not sure my dude.

I would have no problem with an entertaining quest involving an LBGTQ couple/thruple/whatever. It can be uplifting, poignant, funny, make a point, I don’t care as long as it is enjoyable. (On a side note: folks need come up with a better acronym. The present one is unwieldy to say the least.)

Hot space goats. Why does everyone forget that part?

1 Like

This has nothing to do with sex.

3 Likes

Korean MMORPGs like Blade&Soul and Black Desert Online are way superior to WoW, and the only reason I’m not playing those is simply due to the lack of servers in my areas. Oh well, I guess I’ll play TemTem instead. (Pokemon like MMORPG)

But for MMORPGs that plays like classic western MMORPGs, I rather they go back in time for the content&class skill designs than go the WoW route.

1 Like

Hi? What do you mean I’m not a gay werewolf?

Oh and if anyone tries the “Sex shouldn’t be mentioned in this game” thing. Dragon Soul literally ended with Alexstraszsa pointing out Aggra was pregnant so that implies they had sex. Malfurion and Tyrande also had short stories pointing out how Tyrande wasn’t able to have kids. Children period in the game imply sex happened. So don’t even come at me with that excuse.

1 Like

Alphabeters. Each year more letters get added, so eventually the whole alphabet will be in there anyways.

2 Likes

Exactly, I’m only interested on someone’s sexual identity when uhmm… I want to yiff yiff.

1 Like

Pls Blizzard no.

I play this game to kill dragons and monsters. I don’t care what in game characters do in their personal lives and it doesn’t belong in the game.

3 Likes

Saying you don’t care or that you just want “fantasy”/“escapism” isn’t some magic pass that makes you not wrong, especially when the people whose existence you’re rejecting may want that same exact thing

2 Likes

Same here . Gay dragons and gay monsters.

1 Like

Not everything has to be about identity and who we choose to spend our lives with.

It’s not necessary. Go play on a RP realm.

4 Likes

Easy to say when you’re not lgbt. You try wanting escapism in fiction growing up and not getting anything.

2 Likes