Wow needs a cavalry charge into certain death

Where were the horses?

1 Like

Further proving my point that a single Alliance King had managed to stun named, Legion commanders with Stirring Speech before charging forward, while Horde Leaders struggled against the likes of ā€˜Felbatā€™ or ā€˜Generic Doomguardā€™ and your half-naked Warchief took a papercut from a Felguard and went down faster than Lorā€™themar at a weightlifting competition.

I donā€™t think they were intimidated, more likely snickering and seeing how long heā€™d prattle for, given the nature of the thing being a trap and all.

Varian was fully armored and got mortally poked by felguards as well, main difference there is Varian was disenchanted instead of being able to leave to die to the poison.

Besides, your character wasnā€™t exactly batting for the Alliance at the time.

2 Likes

Further proving my point

What point?

1 Like

Thatā€™s fine, but they needed to trap him. With every named Demon including Gulā€™dan. All the Legion needed to hobble the Horde was a handful of henchmen. Horde Leadership was out faster than post nerf Muā€™ru.

Felguard(s). Plural. As in more than the one that killed Volā€™jun, Master Shadowhunter.

Someone had to hold the camera while the Horde beat a faster retreat than Tauren fighting the Centaur.

I still have copies for sale; 1337 gold a piece.

Where they usually are: being used as Alliance mounts.

1 Like

Nope, Horde already did this at Wrathgate

2 Likes

Imagine going to battle half-naked. :clown_face:

Must be some of that ā€œzug zug me strong me smash me no need puny armour!!!ā€ nonsense that is deeply-rooted in the Horde DNA.

2 Likes

Didā€¦ what at the Wrathgate? Fail to rein in a rogue cell that caused wide-spread destruction to the Alliance host and resulted in the death of the Allianceā€™s greatest general and King Varianā€™s best friend?

Imagine trusting a Dreadlord, the demons literally known for backstabbing and betraying people. :clown_face:

2 Likes

The cavalry charge, it was led by Draenosh.

2 Likes

Must be some of that ā€œzug zug me strong me smash me no need puny armour!!!ā€ nonsense that is deeply-rooted in the Horde DNA.

Can you do anything other then parrot headcanon?

1 Like

Long after the Alliance vanguard had already stormed the gate and engaged the Scourge in battle.

Gandalfā€™s excuse for coming late is that he is a Wizard and Wizards come when they want. Whatā€™s Dranoshā€™s excuse for coming in so late?

1 Like

Thanks. Now I have the Trooper and the charge of the light brigade stuck in my head.

1 Like

Imagine trusting a Dreadlord, the demons literally known for backstabbing and betraying people. :clown_face:

The Alliance really isnā€™t one to talk in the ā€˜trusting obviously evil peopleā€™ department.

1 Like

Excuse for what? He charged into death as what the thread requests

2 Likes

and resulted in the death of the Allianceā€™s greatest general and King Varianā€™s best friend?

Youā€™re aware Bolvar didnā€™t die, right?

1 Like

Excuse for coming in so late to the battle.

1 Like

What time did the battle start?

1 Like

Before Dranosh and the zug zug squad got there. Literally just watch the cinematic.

1 Like

I donā€™t know if that is true, the Horde were not in combat which allowed them to charge into battle.

1 Like