WoW MoP Remix: Isle of Thunder To The Skies! Scenario Bugged

Hi, i spent an entire day trying other specs and builds to do this but im just to much of a lame healer to DPS this down lol. I finally was able to complete this after 45 minutes. let me explain how i managed it as a resto shaman:

1. do as normal, get teleported

2. go to the left into the water and keep going around the shore (north west-ish) until you see a ramp (really sharp angle)

3. climb up the ramp

4. go to the blocked in cave, turn right, use door of shadows gem to climb to the tippy top of the mountain (its got a fairly flat top area)

5. put a raid marker on your friendly bird mount guy when it flies by (so your can see when they are coming), throw any instant cast damage on the birds when they fly by, keep doing it till they all die

6. the friendly mount will ‘land’ below you

7. the boss will spawn, kill him!

8. it took me 45 minutes, but i flame shocked my way to victory

I hope this helps someone :slight_smile:

1 Like

Genius and determination win the day!

I think I used a very similar method to this one. I was on a demon hunter so I don’t know if it’ll work for anyone else but I thought I’d add to ideas

I climbed up the mountain that has the words “The Thunder Forges” under it and up there is a place that the friendly mount flew close enough to that I could jump back on and the scenario finished as normal

Counter intuitively it wasn’t the tallest point because the mount swoops down after.

I can confirm that going full burst, using all of my scrolls, and lust drums, I was able to kill all the adds before the bugged spot and I was able to move on to the next stage. If you are having trouble make sure that you have the best armor you can reasonably get. I had a full set of 346 gear from the Cache of Infinite Treasure. filled with +++gems and a few ++++gems. This dose not include trinkets, rings, or a neck. Good luck.

Still bugged :frowning:

You can get 4-star gems? how?

What I mean is: I have been level 70 for a bit over a day now and it is all I can do to have 3-star gems in every socket. Who does a man have to kill to get enough gems to spare for 4-star gems?

I’ve spend about an hour trying to find my way up the mountain with path of shadows, but I can’t find the route any of you guys are taking.

Thummum, sometimes, only sometimes, if you leave the zone completely - like hearth out, drop the quest, then fly back to the portal at Shado Pan Garrison, re-enter Isle of Thunder, re-take the quest, it won’t bug out - but that is a very strong “sometimes”.

Same bug here,quest its bugged

What I man is that when you combine 3 +++gems, you get a gem that has +++ in a stat and + in stamina. sorry if what I said was confusing.

1 Like

if anyone (like me) is able to get through the dps check, but then has the panda girl get stuck before being able to unlock the door, equipping leap of faith in your cogwheel socket & gripping her off of the ledge will get the scenario to proceed like normal! really hope the scenario is fixed soon for everyone.

2 Likes

I’ve tried for 3 hours, every strategy I read here and on Wowhead, still cannot pass it.

1 Like

As a Beastmaster this is impossible.
I cannot summon my pet/s for damage due to the elevation. I cannot burst the adds down with just Cobra Shot, Chakram and Barbed Shot. This is just a brick wall and no workarounds on the forums OR wowhead have been able to assist me. C’mon, I don’t think I had this much issue in actual MOP.

I’m not sure being level 70 (and not OP) makes this easier even with the above mentioned.

1 Like

Thanks you for the clarification. I was afraid I had missed something important >_<

I agree, this is a no-go as BM hunter, my only solution doing this as a hunter during WoD was to go Survival and select the Lone Wolf talent to maximize my damage. Never tried it as MM hunter, but I reckon Bursting Shot might get the job done.

If you can burst it fast enough everything else works, basically try to kill the trio of riders instantly if you can.

Still bugged here. May 20

Townlong Steppes campaign is bugged
 okay, fine. I’ll do Isle of Thunder instead. Orrrr, not.

Two campaigns completely bugged. It was fun while it lasted. Thanks for nothing, Blizz. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I hope it will be fixed this week because it’s really frustrating.

I have also encountered this bug.