WoW MoP Remix: Isle of Thunder To The Skies! Scenario Bugged

Is it really bugged though or working as intended? Maybe we just cant do enough damamge at our ILVL?

Either way, poor choice to put class specific mogs behind it

1 Like

I found a fix that worked on 2 different characters

On my first run after bugging out I ran to the area with the mobs, cleared them all - got some great upgrades fyi - and tried all the wall jumping/door of shadows. note you cant drop combat so its a bit of a run/grind.

I then got bored and decided to die and see if resetting it worked.

After the reset, take the bird - it worked.

2nd character - dying strait away worked after the bug.

2 Likes

I am currently stuck on the Thunderwing and it’s not moving…if I log out I still log back into this scenario at stage 2 … I killed myself in the water…revived still just stuck here.

Still bugged. Either stops with me stuck on the flying mount which doesn’t move or do anything, or in the midst of me jumping between mobs it just drops me into the ocean.

use mark of arrogance!

but yeah, the second stage of the scenario where you unlock the mine door is also bugged. the npc opens the door but you don’t get credit? lol

okay edit: i left the group and was able to turn in the scenario quest even though i didn’t technically complete it

1 Like

Works fine for me. Just wait a little when I was above the sea to be above the mountains.

I tried it a few times. The key is you need to kill all three waves of enemies. However, doing that might take some luck. Sometimes you can hop between the mounts, sometimes not. Sometimes they spawn closer to you so they’re in range, sometimes it’s just too far. This scenario is incredibly bugged, but it is possible to complete.

2 Likes

Still bugged. I’m just stuck on the flying dino hovering in the air right over the blocked mine entrance in stage 2. :frowning:

2 Likes