WoW MoP Remix: Isle of Thunder To The Skies! Scenario Bugged

This is complete crap. Blizzard needs to get on this asap.

1 Like

I was able to complete this just now by using Door of Shadows to get into the area behind the mine, with the Mogu electrocutioners.
The “attackers” fly low enough to hit them if you have ranged abilities and after you kill them, you just let yourself be killed by the nearby Mogu, this ports you to the graveyard where you’re supposed to be and the sequence then continues as normal.

Obviously, we shouldn’t have to be doing this. But it is a temporary fix for ranged classes at least, until Blizz gets on the move. Pretty pitiful they can’t make sure a TIMED event is working.

3 Likes

There’s a lot of theories about trees and the mines, but which particular mine are you referring to? A lot of places even on foot are instant teleporting locations, and mass majority of places I’ve tried to reach any of the mobs are out of my range as shadow priest.

If this is a bug that has existed since original Pandaria, Blizzard isn’t fixing it.

1 Like

if you get shunted back to the camp, you can cross the bay to the mountain of rocks and use heroic leap/door of shadows you way up. the path up that i found was very narrow, you’ll have to do some searching. once on top, the birds make a loop around the top every so often, once you kill them all, you go back down to where your bird is and fight the boss. GG.

1 Like

I managed to bug this out once to avoid the teleport out. Not sure how. As a BM hunter with no pet thowever I died to the 3. No idea how I bugged it so I’m hard stuck on this as well.

1 Like

Still bugged! This Scenario was bugged as of last year as well! “To the skies” seems to have fallen under the radar.

1 Like

Blood DK heroic leap on to doorway above Shan’ze Electrocutioner’s and use Death’s Caress as they fly past you, not close enough for other melee abilities but a comfortable spot for those who can handle giving 1 hit per sweep, when the last bird of the second wave was half hp i jumped on and killed him then it went like normal.

1 Like

fixed yet?

1 Like

The Edit 2 worked for me, thank you!

Nope
 Amazing.

1 Like

Yep! Bugged for me too. I even Hero’d during the fight and couldn’t kill it fast enough before it ported me back. I’ve tried this about 10 times with no luck!

Come on Blizzard

1 Like

I just did it
 unholy dk without any pet usage
 Use all your scrolls and the dmg buff will get you past the bug

2 Likes

They dont fixed yet

1 Like

Still bugged

1 Like

Still bugged!!!

this worked for me thanks!

1 Like

yeah seems to work for alliance not horde :frowning:

As other have already noted, this bug has existed for years - at least since the days of Warlords of Draenor. There are several ways that this scenario can go south - e.g., cleave damage killing the mount you happen to be on. There used to be an extra action button that appeared to jump from pterrorwing to pterrorwing, but that went missing after the UI improvements near the end of Battle for Azeroth or the start of Shadowlands.

What has worked for me in the past, was to target the next pterrorwing manually with the mouse and jump whether the rider was deadified or not. I forgot about this bug until I arrived at it in Remix and was so flustered by being teleported to the base camp that I dropped the quest and hearthed out when the scenario did not boot me to the curb. Came here to report the bug, saw this thread and memories came flooding back.

Meldeaa’s suggestion is the same as my solution, but it works. Her addition of using Door of Shadows is pure genius, cannot recommend this highly enough.

1 Like

What is the plan to fix this?

SO here’s the 3rd HUGE bug in WoW. Ever since Microsoft purchased them, and after waves of mass layoffs, they couldn’t care less to fix sh!t.

This major quest is broken!
Another quest Devastation Below is also broken

Classic Cata:
Boosted toons with professions are broken to 0/0 and you cannot unlearn, use, or level them. You’re just stuck!

This game is coming to a derailment soon.