WoW & MMOs Or Pizza. Which Would You Give Up?

MMOs and pizza are two of the greatest inventions. But if you had to give one up which would you say goodbye to forever and ever.

2 Likes

MMOs without a single millisecond of thought.

18 Likes

My doctor is already weaning me off pizza. Whatever you all do, don’t get old.

10 Likes

Pizza. Because I can cheat the system by putting all the pizza toppings in some fancy bread and popping it in a sandwich press.

10 Likes

/looks at belly

Is this a real question?

2 Likes

I can live without either but I’d give up pizza. I need to eat healthier anyway.

5 Likes

But think of the discounts you get, not being carded and youngsters calling you sir or madam. Growing older is great.

1 Like

Ive had 40 pizzas over 30 days. So mmos

2 Likes

Pizza…gives me heart burn anyways…
bye bye pizza…np

1 Like

It’s alright. I could do with out the knee pain though. And the hip, back and shoulder pain. And the diminishing eyesight. But otherwise it’s alright.

1 Like

5 Likes

There’s no carbs in WoW.

2 Likes

Pizza. It’s a food for the young. Your doctor will eventually take it away anyway.

MMO’s are for everyone.

1 Like

yes

The spread of arthritis, making stairs a real obstacle. Wishing I had bought stock in Advil. Looking at my refection in the mirror is surprise. Hearing my doctor inform me that I have stage four osteoporosis in my knee.

When asked why I still play online games, I’ve always replied that I don’t plan on ever growing up…but to paraphrase strategist Helmuth von Moltke, “no plan survives contact with the enemy”…which is time.

5 Likes

A calzone is just a folded pizza, and I am the master of making sandwiches out of pizza ingredients. I’ll live if I can’t eat it on a flat piece of bread.

If it was just ‘WoW or Pizza’ instead of MMOs in general, though, I think I’d keep pizza.

2 Likes

I mean, half of us could go back to eating delicious pizza if we didn’t spend so much time sitting playing wow.

Sitting for such long periods of time does worse things to our bodies than the pizza does

Easily wow and MMOs

I’m so over pizza. I’m to point that if it’s pizza night at the house I ask for pasta bowl.

:dracthyr_a1: :ocean: :dracthyr_a1: :ocean:

3 Likes

I don’t even like pizza all that much, but I would certainly give up MMOs. Just the idea of making my own from scratch is too good to give up. Plus, there are many different types of games that I like anyways.