WoW Maintenance today? (realms now back online...)

Yeah I am. I’m sure it’s down until 10 PST, but it does say “slow OR failed logins” so I keep trying.

1 Like

Lol, me too! however if you look at the realm status page it says full or high or medium o.o

1 Like

Exactly, gives me hope I’ll load in one of these times. But I dont have high hopes. Good luck!

Most of them were already logged in.

This seems broken, I am still online but realms are down, to me that’s wow maintenance, not bnet maintenance. Wow maintenance is still only scheduled for tomorrow. I think someone might have broken something unexpectedly.

I would link to Blizzards own maintenance message but I am not allowed to…

Correct. I just managed to login and all world servers are also down.

It seems to now be fixed, and you’re able to log in again.

The maintenance that is ongoing today involves data center changes for our authentication services. The realms were never actually down but some folks have not been able to login if they logged out or were disconnected for any reason.

The maintenance is scheduled to conclude at 10:00 AM (PDT) but as some have already noticed, the login issues specific to WoW appear to be subsiding for many.

3 Likes

Will the realms be going down tomorrow or is it just battle.net and online shop and things of that nature? Or will the game actually be unavailable to play? Just looking for some clarification

It looks to be the authentication servers. Hence the remark about slow or failed logins; if the Battle.net or game servers were going down you wouldn’t be able to log in at all.

4 Likes

Ok, that’s what I thought… Thank you!

3 Likes