WoW Loot for Prime Gaming Members: Lil'XT!

I received an email from Prime Gaming that I can claim “Landro’s Lil’ XT” and to my suprise it says “Lil’ XT” on the website and I got nothing at all since I already had the pet and it is unique.
Someone messed up big and I am not amused.
At least Prime Gaming needs to apologize.
But as we are talking about Amazon, first someone has to find a way to make them aware of the issue.

I’d look at that email again …I have the email too and it states Lil’XT not Landro’s XT…

I have that mail, it says Landro’s.
Or to quote: “Kampfhaustier Landros XT der Kleine”

Looks like someone in my local branch of Prime Gaming messed up then, I hope this person has at least an unpleasant talk with his/her supervisor.

1 Like

Let people who already have the pet get something else.

1 Like

It would appear so Arrghzap…that is German is not?

Nah …I don’t worry about it …had mine for many years brought it when first came out cause it was a neat little Train wrecker that ruined those trains put out like in AH or at the gate of AV battle ground…loved to here the train go boom…lol…

As someome who didn’t have this pet, I agree. Even if its something small like a 5/10 blizz voucher

Edit: spelling

I do worry about it.

2 Likes

Wow… anyway; Trading post is different cause you use a limited currency so there is already some advantage to already owning it.

You’re not the only one who has reported this

Hey Blizz, maybe the main article should tell people that if they already have it, they won’t get a second one. Such a waste of time signing up and linking everything.

1 Like

Yeah agreed.

Side note: If you already have it, it could have gone to an EU starter account:

1 Like

I have my own blizzard account with my own wow sub. My wife has her own account and sub. I have my own twitch account. My wife has her own. We have a shared Prime subscription. Once one of use claimed this, the other sees “A member of your household already collected this”. Seems like kind of a ripoff. Any way this can be expanded so we can both get it?

Yep make a Amazon prime Trial account and claim it…all you need is another email …you can get one from google as in gmail…free.

Man I resubbed to Prime gaming thinking I was going to get the Landro’s Lil’xt but it was the Lil’xt off the shop. I already have that one :frowning:

Well, yeah, the title of this thread tells you it’s Lil’ XT :thinking:

I guess I didn’t read it all the way through. Comprehension and all that.