WoW Loot for Prime Gaming Members: Lil'XT!

No, why would you?

No refunds. :dracthyr_love_animated:

I’m curious what Blizzard gets out these promotions. It seems so random to be promoting the use of a competitor’s service.

Your first mistake was spending money on something dumb like that in the first place

1 Like

How dare you. Lil’XT isn’t dumb.

3 Likes

I’ve had mine for a long, long time.

2 Likes

1 Like

No thank you. I am not providing my cc details for a 30 day free trial. And $6.99 US a month is expensive. Also, where I live, it’s difficult to stop an Amazon subscription. So, as much as I would like the pet, that’s a big NO from me. Also you don’t need twitch for this either.

There was a Prime reward recently for a mount.

Is that still available? I forgot all about it until I saw this. ;(

I seen someone say today is the last day.

GIT ER DUN

I have it but can’t remember where it came from

Let us cage & auction them!

That’s true, and the whole Twitch thing is rather confusing. All you have to do is follow the link and claim the reward.

I live in Australia and I subscribe to Prime not just for the streaming, but because for orders within Australia I get everything post/freight free. My sister requires a certain item very regularly and she can put it on an automatic order that is sent to her at the required time with no freight charge. Thats very handy for her as she has Parkinsons and driving is difficult, and any saving helps her.

I’m not pushing the idea to you but just saying that it does have some benefits, particularly in our case.

Generates attention

The bear can no longer be redeemed.

Dear Blizzard: FOMO sucks. >(

ESPECIALLY if this is a recurring promotion! Have it be: Now you can get Lil’Xt OR the Mount!

This is so dumb.

The mount was available for a month.

1 Like

2 Likes

another smash train adding to the collection

you had a month to get it, you could even get it from a free trial amazon prime if you didnt have one already.
snooze you lose.