WoW Loot for Prime Gaming Members: Get the Big Battle Bear

Blizzard please stop kicking in the face old rare mount collectors you ruining the game for us you guys ruining the rarity and the value of old tcg items or collector editions limited item s like the mop quilen the feldrake and now this you guys ruining my game experience and a lot of other collectors day is ruined making a cool rare old mount common and worthless is not fair better do a better job and recolor another mount or make some new content instead of kicking in the face old loyal players that still feed you guys playing and paying your game

2 Likes

Nah, they’re really not. I like seeing folks on the older mounts. If it makes people happy, then that’s really cool.

Would love to see the Magic Rooster mount in game for more people to get.

…Arthas would have loved that mount. :cry:

15 Likes

blizz stop ruining rare items respect legacy collectors and your limited time old stuff you ruining the game devaluating stuff and ruining the game for us

Claimed! Yay for Prime! :grinning: Thanks Blizzard! :hugs:

3 Likes

hope they refund me the tcg item mount ill send a ticket stop mopping the floor with the legacy players make stuff for all of us blizz i pay prime and got nothing but a bad day and one of my rare mounts made common and devaluated

TCG was an external company and that company is out of business.

Good luck on that front.

11 Likes

Wanna know something funny?

You’re wearing the Tabard of Flame

Obtained by a 6 month subscription

You talk about rarity but you’re wearing that Tabard on classic

You gonna talk smack, you’re gonna get wacked

18 Likes

Good catch.

3 Likes

Let us know how much they laugh in the response to your ticket

10 Likes

Queue the people crying about “muh devalued mount”, hate to break it to you but anything you just paid money for isn’t special in any way and I hope they make all the TCG items available between drops and the trading post after all it’s not like you actually earned them like say the mage tower stuff or challenge stuff, pvp stuff, raid stuff etc…TCG items are simply obtained by swiping a credit card and personally I’d love if Blizzard continues to kill that predatory second hand market where people charge thousands of dollars in some cases for items.

9 Likes

hope blizz ghet rids of salty trolls like you too for some people is game ruining experience and the community is bully af about it is not fair people that pay prime and had bnmount already not geting nothing they need to make new models or recolors and all of us will be happy but resentful ppl full of envy want old tcg or discontinued stuff to make fun of sad collectors

I don’t know what that means, but ok.

how many sentences is this?

10 Likes

Thanks Bliz! :dracthyr_heart:

I love you so much! The poor Arthas comments get me every time! :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

ok there’s definitely a correlation between “being mad about this” and “typing posts like this”

8 Likes

Pffft. :dracthyr_comfy_sip: Would prefer to have these from some in-game event, like the zul’gurub stuff, but this is fine.

The only good and special mounts are glad drakes anyways.

Huh?

I pay for prime. I think I may have had the mount before. Maybe. idk, whatever.

It’s no sweat, because hey - more cool old school stuff in game. I like that.

You need to find your zen space, dude.

5 Likes

That sounds… threatening ngl. That’s pretty bad dude.

3 Likes

Claimed I found out though my FB WoW 55 and older WoW players group.

3 Likes

See the right hand shift key?

Look two keys to the left of it.

Press that one sometimes, even if just at random.

5 Likes