[CS LOUNGE] Springing Forward

I was thinking about going to that since it is in the LA area this year.

There is a new Prime Gaming reward starting today for members with linked accounts. The Big Battle Bear is a free mount for you to claim through sometime in April.

2 Likes

Now the timer begins before we get a post about someone wanting compensation for having it for X years.

5 Likes

Two hours ago, it hit Wowhead. Kinda shocked we haven’t had one already.

Also, at this rate I’m going to have all the TCG mounts before I ever get the stinking Love Is In The Air mount.

5 Likes

Thanks! I hadn’t been on the computer til now. Just grabbed the mount and instantly received it in game.

1 Like

post 21 in the announcement thread

sorry, 25

Yep. Knew it would pop up at some point or another.

2 Likes

So was looking through achieves and my emails. I registered my account on 16 NOV 2011, yet Kyzera didn’t hit level 10 until 10 days later. What was I doing those 10 days? :woman_shrugging:

E3 canceled year due to lack of interests.

1 Like

It really doesn’t sound like there will be any more of them in future years.

Things can change look at blizzcon.

Yea but the desire for a Blizzcon hasn’t waned. Their reasoning was lack of interest and a changing entertainment environment.

Perhaps they can find a new path and still do it in some format at a later time. Maybe not. Time will tell.

Time is just a infinate loop that will loop in on it self eventualy when that time comes will we be looped back into our past selves or will we be looped into another body with the same memories or just a younger version of our selves being given a 2nd chance to fix what we did wrong the first time. Time will tell.

Honestly, gaming conventions like that are a thing of the past. I went to the original E3 a couple of times. That was back when we didn’t have all of the social media and the amount of technology on the internet that we do now. The amount work and money that went into those booths was astounding.

These companies can get their products and marketing out there much cheaper and without the need for an old school convention. No need for entertainment (famous people, musicians, etc); no physical setups of lights, equipment and whatnot; no swag, no time investment in such things, nothing.

E3 was a sales floor with the added twist of creative, in-person marketing. In this day and age, it’s really no longer a necessity.

BlizzCon, on the other hand, is more like a DC convention. It’s for the fans. E3 wasn’t. They tried to change it, but it didn’t work. It was too broad and there wasn’t a genre focus to work the way they thought it could.

4 Likes

Did the Orc and Human heritage armor quests on one of my accounts. Highly recommend.

Short bits of introspective RP with every major character over the past 18 years. Quest parts are very good.

4 Likes

I don’t have an Orc or a Human to do those questlines. lol

I dislike both races. Their animations aren’t my style. And female humans look terrible to me. I’ll probably watch the questlines on YouTube if I want the lore.

1 Like

I’m the same. I may get bored one day and eventually level a character enough, but I just can’t with several of the races. I managed to level a Pandaren Shaman once for the classy achieve, but I deleted her immediately after. But at the same token, I am a completionist at heart. I’ve unlocked all the allied races, even if I’ll never actually play a number of them, and I’ll likely get around to doing enough for the others to get their heritage armor just to say I did it.

1 Like

Looking forward to the Nelf Heritage armor quest line.

Honestly? I’m not. They’ve ruined Nelfs enough. They can stop now. lol