WoW Loot for Prime Gaming Members: Get the Big Battle Bear

i like old rare and discontinued items to be rare not almost free on a twitch offer after a lot of years kills wow rare item essence

As someone who got this mount years ago I am glad Blizzard is giving it away to those that never got it before. Seeing as I’m not selfish like several in this thread over pixels.

9 Likes

Aren’t you the one that’s salty though?

5 Likes

And then, what, only have like five people in game who have the rooster mount? (Because that’s one of the “rare” mounts that I have had for a while now, and barely see anyone else on).

It’s fine, and great, to let other people in on the magic of those TCG mounts. That stuff was part of the wonder of old School Wow, ya know? Some of us remember that and want to share it with people who are newer to the game.

Nothing is being taken away from you. The only construct here is what you are making of it. Maybe choose to make it positive?

8 Likes

nah now is not a cool mount anymore one more of the pile for me i liked it because it was rare and almost no1 had it

So the thing has no value at all to you?

Seems weird to care about it if you felt nothing towards it except for the fact others didn’t have it

4 Likes

This is uh… wow something.

4 Likes

4 Likes

So you want to keep things away from other people? You don’t want others to share in the joy of old school mounts?

That says something right there, bud.

6 Likes

So you’re not special anymore… got it. :person_facepalming:

5 Likes

and its rarity is like old magic cards and stuff now its common and i got nothing from prime so its unfair for me and a lot of other ppl tht might be having a bad day too because of this

Sweet! Very happy to add this to my mount collection.

3 Likes

got a lot of more discontinued and rare stuff just hope blizz doesn’tr keep giving it away to new players for no effort

Nice, but good lord these TCG mounts have aged like milk.

3 Likes

I hope they do.

This stuff is all unobtainable and there’s no need to just have it floating in limbo.

5 Likes

Liking something soley cuz it’s rare is a weird way to live broseph

Like stuff because you think it looks cool, or you have some sense of accomplishment doing the tasks required to get it

Pretty sure my preferred mounts are all pretty common

4 Likes

thats your case good for you you still got something new and you guys defending this because you like free stuff and make fun of it comunist game

Be cool, man, be cool.

Haha, you aren’t wrong lol… :sweat_smile:

Think of it as riding around on an antique.

4 Likes

If anyone is having a bad day because this… they have much bigger issues to be concerned about.

3 Likes