WoW killed itself for raiders over 7 years

Some sites mainly track competitive players who kill raids bosses, complete dungeons, etc., so they are going to have a higher percentage of people who raid.

General tracking sites indicate (and the MMO community in general estimates) that roughly 70% of players do LFR or above, 40% of players do Normal or above, 25% of players do Heroic or above, and less than 5% do Mythic on a serious level.

The participation rates for raiding are likely much higher than rated PvP, but lower than world content and Mythic+.

I don’t mind raiders getting things.

I just don’t like how the rest of us feel behind so that they get things first.

1 Like

“We want more stuff. We want content to be insanely hard so no one else can do any of it. But not very much of it, and we want lots of really good rewards. And because most players won’t be doing our insanely hard content that only the best geared groups can do, they don’t deserve gear anyway.”

Uh. Okay.

1 Like

True don’t we all?

Swing and a miss. We want things to be hard so it takes nore than 5 minutes to do and is feels rewarding when it’s achieved.

But not very much of it? Huh that completely contradicts what you said 2 sentences ago. And yes of course we want good rewards for doing difficult things. I’m pretty sure every gamer ever wants that.

Nope wrong again. We don’t care what gear you have. We only care if collect 12 sheep poops every day for a month to get rep is going to gear me in a way that will help me complete my challenging content because that content is not a challenge and therefore not interesting content to me so so I don’t want to collect 12 sheep poops every day for a month.

Idk why people think raiders spend any time thinking about what other players are doing because they are not I can assure you. Non raiders (or other highend players) are not relavent to them in the slightest.

1 Like

I don’t know about the streaming but wow has some folks who worked on Diablo on the team now. Torghast with its vase-smashing, orbs, and kind of random maps is a nod to Diablo. And yes of course, Doom orbs came first. :slight_smile: