WoW killed itself for raiders over 7 years

In the wise words of, checks notes, Sentenza!

when it was raiders having to settle for “close enough,” you were excited about it and it was good design. but now, if M+ gear is “close enough” to raid gear (which, as we’ve gone over, it absolutely is) but not quite as good (within 2% in this case), something’s wrong.

In other words, you favored optimization not being attainable when it was going to make the raiders “suffer,” but now that it’s not the raiders “suffering”

Here, you’re totally fine that raiders would have to maintain multiple characters to chase those small optimizations, but now that you might have to do a little extra to be just 2% more optimal in M+… it’s a problem? all this fuss for a ~2% difference?

“WoW will never be a game that supports a player being 100% optimal in all content with one character.”

yet… you’re trying to chase 100% optimal gear while playing a single character in a single game mode.

hmm

Seems like you’re just a hater lmao. That was the quickest search of my life, too. Looked up the word “optimal” on your profile and bang. I’m sure there’s a ton more if I tried terms like min max or “tryhard.”

anyway, ggwp. enjoy the day. sorry for doing this to you.

1 Like