Wow item restoration stuck on loading all items

like the title reads wow item restoration is just stuck on loading for me for all items and i cant review any item restorations

I have the exact same problem. I’ve tried 3 different browsers to no avail.

this guy can’t restore anything but an alt on the same account and in the same zone can.

Getting stuck on this too, but only on my main.

I’m also having this issue; have been trying for 2 days. Tried on 3 browsers, did everything the support page recommends.

same thing for me. Stuck on loading for one character, rest are fine. Blizzard what gives?

3 days later, here is an update:
it’s now suddenly working for my character. Hopefully this means they fixed the issue for everyone today.

I noticed the same problem yesterday. Tried it on my computer in Opera, Chrome, Firefox, Edge. Cleared the browser cache and retried. I used my phone in wifi and mobile network. On my wife’s computer, it works for her account but not for mine.
The website loads properly it just seems like the accessed information can not be loaded.

This is so frustrating! Im an idiot and vendored one of my tier items and cant get the items on the restoration page to load ><

I got the recommendation to reset my password (as a response to a ticket). Apparently, that does some magic in the background. I was not a believer, but some items get loaded now.

1 Like