WoW is now drowning to death

My 14 month old has problems with sharding on occasion. Thank god she’s still in diapers.

1 Like

For now, I think people are just waiting for 9.2 at this point. My guess is March or April for 9.2.

Not all guilds raid mythic, and the guilds who raid mythic are 10/10 or just got tired at some point.

Hmm well maybe it will always exist on private servers, but once Bobby and the board see that keeping a server or two open costs them more money than its making them… they will pull the plug. I hate saying it, but we must be able to emotionally sever our attachment to our avatars at some point in the future.

5 Likes

I’m actually playing bfme1 again. Such a good lotr game :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

How can WoW drown if we have water breathing in the game?

Where did you get this data from? Thanks in advance for your source.

4 more days.

1 Like

Why are you killing WoW?

1 Like

Sam, don’t blow my cover.

You’re not my dad probably

Can…can I walk on you?

And that my friend wil be a sad sad sad sad sad day :sob:

At this rate by next week WoW will be finally, at long last be . . .

Dying in a fire.

Good thing we got Water:

3 Likes

Even the player base sabotage the game. Pug raids aren’t as common as before, every season they ask for more and more requirements.

You are new ? F…off you should now all the 15 years plus of info the game have, that the game doesn’t even tell you

Wanna do content ? either have the achievement, the gear and parse or… buy the “not a boost add”

1:57… explains the mentality. 10 seconds faster.

1 Like

Hahahahahaha indeed

1 Like

I can’t blame just the players. Of course people are going to try and do things faster as timers, dps Checks and difficulties are added. I do remember boss enrage timers in the past, but don’t remember the raiding scene being as bad as it is now.

1 Like