WoW is now drowning to death

I’ve never been a doomsayer on WoW forums but most guilds on WoW are dead and Classic SoM is now over due to a (exploit) and player base is losing more and more faith in the game.
Classic Tbc realms are only pretty much really going on 4 realms. And population is a LIE on retail login screens all have to do is a quick search on guilds majority of them have like 3 people in them online.

53 Likes

Maybe. Or maybe not. Either way, nothing lasts forever.

9 Likes

According to your post count you have never been anything on the WoW forums.

20 Likes

It has floaty wings on.

3 Likes

89 Likes

While face down in the pool drunk :joy:

4 Likes

Wow cannot DIE Period

4 Likes

The saddest part of all they aren’t going out fighting…they just hide under their desks .

No communication
No plan
No future

Well DAoC technically is still around…but yeah.

21 Likes

You can always run it on your home server once things have faded away.

4 Likes

Lets us watch this world burn, together.

8 Likes

What’s the SoM exploit? The thing with people transferring geared characters to SoM?

Drowning. Good man, hadn’t heard that one yet, and I thought I’d heard this could die every way through to crucifixion.

Must be, like, a freshman programming course in college: you have to make new content for Everyquest, DAoC, and other such legacy titles.

I mean, I’m joking, but I know there actually is a programming course somewhere that requires you to make a brand new Atari 2600 game. Nothing is going to make you focus on the fundamentals than only having, like, 3k of memory to work with. lol

2 Likes
6 Likes

I wish I knew what that meant. It looks like Batman has something really heartfelt to tell that guy.

It’s okay if you don’t - it wasn’t meant for you.

1 Like

I will take that at face value, I genuinely was not judging, just old and apparently no longer with it.

It’s from a game called Halo that came out before Warcraft and I’m only 30. :fist_right: :fist_left:

1 Like

I played Renegade not Halo

Then EA killed CnC

1 Like

Oh, right, that game that came out after I was an adult and had responsibilities. That and I was too broke for xbox at the time, settled for gamecube then sold it too, college livin!

Also, fun fact, I am literally the last gamer who tried and failed to learn first person shooters. I’ve been around since before them, but I just never got the thing down and suck horridly at them, like incompetent to this day. Like, I’m not saying I don’t score head shots, I’m saying I run in circles on the map with my gun floating up and down as I try and fail to orient myself.

2 Likes