WoW is now Barbie

I get it now this game isn’t for the people who made it popular anymore it’s for a whole different audience that I seem to be speaking to now.

2 Likes

Welcome to the new age. WoW is too complex for new players, most older players have families/responsibilities, and all you have left are boomer sweatlords. I think this is a good experimentation by Blizzard.

It’s easy to pick up and offers instant action. Way better than having all these barriers to entry like leveling, grinding, and add-ons.

Edit: plus it’s optional content

1 Like

Some people are ugly in real life. Some people are broke. Some people are both. RPG fashion is a way for these people to feel beautiful too.

I rather enjoy dressing up thank you. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

There’s plenty of games themed around that that don’t have Warcraft in the title.

i salivate to 1% dps gainz ty

We’ve had transmog for how many years?

1 Like

Why do you avoid all the other content ?

1 Like

I mean it makes sense considering all the dialogue in Dragonflight felt like it was written by a bunch of rich private school kids still angry that their parents got divorced and their dad loves his new family more.

1 Like

That makes sense as long as you dont really think about it.

WoW has always been about playing dress up with a paper doll.

1 Like

And this did not occur to you with the trading post or after getting your 500th mount that cannot fly?

We get gear upgrades all the time. We have a new season coming in some weeks lol.

Not everything needs to be directly tied to the gear treadmil. That’s how we got shadowlands.

Ask your therapist why that’s bad.

Uh thats like this most of this game? Are you doing the holiday events for the necklace xd

Cosmetics have been the true end game since wow’s inception. Get on with times, old man.

I wish we had more cosmetics. I would sacrifice a thousand gnomes for the ability to wear a monocle with my tophat.

1 Like

Yeah‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

Gasp, you mean like with Raids, Dungeons, Quests, Arenas, Battlegrounds, World Quests, World Drops, Fishing, Crafting, Garrisons, Farming, Thunder Isle tomb raiding, Mission Tables, Scenarios, Invasions, Visions, Blood Moon event, Island Expeditions, Mage Tower, Warfronts, Torghast, Sniffenseeking, Cooking party, Hunting Party, Time Rift, Hearthstone event, Superbloom, Planting seeds and so on? :open_mouth:

I would’ve never guess this game has cosmetics if somebody didn’t told me!! :scream: /s

1 Like

Other games you can play instead are that way >>>

Everyone knows every MMO end game is fashion

2 Likes