WoW is heading to a heavy RPG direction, not tryhards, numbers and contests

I don’t understand why Ralph hates those players who want to do min/max and go optimal route. Its their choice, let them play the way they want.

1 Like

Because he wants to dictate how others play. It’s as simple as that.

2 Likes

They are free to min max, they have to spend more effort though aka level 4 of each class.

Classic Ralph strategy, denigrate people first if they fight back and manage to him look bad ignore them. Doesn’t matter the argument.

But yes, Ralph threads only prove that moderation is pretty dead on the forums.
This amount of toxicity is why they made the new rules when they remade the forums, this sort of thread doesn’t serve anyone.

2 Likes

i mean…i bet there will be 1 ideal pvp one and one ideal pve one…so.

who knows what it will in actuality look like.

glad that the idea of forcing people to level 4 of the same class makes you happy for some reason lol…

really proves this is a troll thread

1 Like

The mods went quite wild yesterday in deleting threads that criticized Ions statement of supporting the protest.

Eh, maybe for the hardest core of cutting edge content. Most folks don’t have to min-max that hard. Speaking as someone who raids heroic Ny’alotha and attempts to do 15 keys as a Frost Mage.

In Shadowlands I’m going Night Fae on this mage, and it’s not for min-max reasons. I couldn’t even tell you if that’s even a good covenant stat-wise, I just like the zone and the pretty butterfly crystal cloak transmog.

Your stats match the stat priority presented by high end raiders. You are using almost every single bis talent. You are using almost every single bis essence. You are literally a “tryhard” unless by some magical chance you have created a character that has all of the right stuff by accident. Even your gems are obviously picked based on either a stat prio or a sim, dude. Don’t pretend.

2 Likes

He’s a meta slave trying to save us from turning into him. I have it figured out guys.

3 Likes

Wishful thinking on your part. They go where the money takes them.

I don’t hate min/maxers. I get the fun of being the best 100% of the time but good gosh when something is going to be a teeny bit harder to min/max they sure do scream the loudest about how trash something is going to be.

3 Likes

Only “somewhat” creepy?

Ralph’s obsession with this topic is way beyond creepy.

2 Likes

tfw you spent 2 years reading wowhead guides, min-maxing everything, simming your gear, talents, covenants and even race but you lose to the elevator boss on LFR

Oh I am sure they have the same amount of haste as I do yet keep using haste gems when crit gems are a dps increase rn based on sims, or you know having far more crit for 3x shadow apparitions while I keep having similar crit/haste ratio because I like to play the spec in a balanced form since I neither went to go full crit nor full haste, and I am sure I am using the raden trinket even though sometimes sim tell me to use my alchemy 470 trinket since it seems to be seeing a certain haste breakpoint where vita becomes less good ; )

But hey, I am sure I just copied the guide of a tryhard, right? Cuz people cant be doing m+ or raids without being a tryhard xD

Wow,Ralph ,you mean rpg is a single playing solo activity?

They did their job if anything for that subject I don’t really wish to discuss this in any way further than that. You can’t discuss this subject freely. They might have a new strategy is mostly what I’m saying and that many people have observed. For the worse of it.

When you were posting on your rogue you were using the opposite of a recommended m+ build, while bragging about how being a good player transcends using optimal gear.

1 Like

So you literally admit that you go through the trouble of simming your character, but refuse to accept that you are literally doing that because that is part of the meta?

2 Likes

The fun part is also him defending players being better if they don’t follow the meta. Basicly all of this is just an attempt to brag, to prove he’s better than others by insulting them so much they get bored of him.

2 Likes

Then he’ll start another Ralph.

1 Like