WoW is heading to a heavy RPG direction, not tryhards, numbers and contests

well, this is true sadly :sweat_smile:

We are ALL meta slaves dude. Even if you are satisfied being trapped in Normal and LFR, that doesn’t mean everyone else is. There is going to be a de-facto choice. It might vary by class but there is going to be a “best one” for everything, and if you want to do the hardest content (which a lot of people enjoy doing) you are going to HAVE to pick that option, whether you like it or not, because if you don’t people won’t accept you for that content.

Period.

just because they create different types of content doesn’t make any of that untrue.

it’s just about what people choose to play…

and trust me they aren’t going to not make mythic+ content and raids…obviously. that’s why the game exists

You do know the entire argument of “if you just want X, then just play Y” applies to anything?

I mean, if you want a game that has good RPG elements, then just play a SP RPG, because they usually handle them better then WoW. In the same vein you can say there’s better skill-based games that does it better then WoW, i can come back and say there’s better RPG’s then WoW too.

Or you can instead play an RPG that has choices with real consequences and weight to them and can even effect the story, and the rest of the choices you pick though out because of the actions/choices you decided to take and not just comes down to “which cosmetic/ending you want to pick”.

Says the person who suggest ridiculing is an valid solution.

Shadow priests has a PS Vita? :open_mouth:

…Remember, this is the same guy who said pretty much said that ignoring people is an invalid solution by saying “if you ignore something, it doesn’t just go away”.

2 Likes

They have spent the last decade trying to turn WoW into an e-sport.
Pulling a 180 now is only going to result in disaster, imo.

I wish the game hadn’t leaned into the Arena and then M+ thing so heavily, but it did and that can’t be undone.

1 Like

Vast majority of WoW players are not meta slaves, I do heroic and some mythic bosses as well as m+ yet dont follow the meta.

I am using shadow insight instead of shadow word void and doing just fine even though meta slaves use shadow word void

Plus the fact that the vast majority dont even do mythic clearly you are completely wrong to label everyone meta slaves, meta slaves are A MINORITY.

You’re using psyche and Vita.

If that’s the case, shadowlands is dead before it even launches. I would say I doubt that they would launch it in such a state, but tbh, I don’t know if they have even that good sense anymore.

1 Like

He’s probably using 2 tanks in his raid or one in M+. So much meta slaving.

He’s running all crit/haste amp corruption too.

ok so by that logic nothing has changed…lol.

but i mean to say it is going to heavily story based sounds…extremely unlikely

Damn, I guess he read some guides or saw some tool telling him to. Damn, meta slaves.

I ll always use psyche cuz it is another dot in my dot focus class.And I also use vita because my dot spec is more fun with haste.

But hey, feel free to ignore everything else I know you have a hard time accepting that not everyone is a meta slave : )

I’m not a meta slave either by your logic. I run one non-meta talent. :slight_smile:

Since it looks like our main toon wont have everything.

It may look like Shadowlands would force us to make multiple toons.

One toon excelling on Mythic+.
One toon excelling on Vision/Torghast.
One toon excelling on AoE Raids.
One toon excelling on Single Target Raids.
One toon excelling on PvP.

I better start making alts right now.

Yet your attitude is one of a wannabe elitist sooooooo /ignored

Just pointing out the issues with your post. /Shrug

1 Like

Oh god! He’s disagreeing with me and makes a good point! IGNORE! IGNORE! Plugs ears LALALALALA

2 Likes

I’ll just use gold instead and buy carries if that’s the case.

Ralph thread :popcorn:

1 Like