WoW Is Back!

Despite some stuff I don’t like, like the AoE changes, the removal of these terrible systems and the additions being added certainly sounds amazing for the most part.

Just remember, they can ruin it at any moment. Don’t blindly fall for the hype, keep a keen eye on’em. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I like how the last thing you said in that thread was ‘You think any mod is crazy enough to close this one?’ and then the mod immediately closed it.

Holy macrol… I can appreciate the size of that mods cajones. He puts me to shame.

This narcissistic game developer helper. Lol. Nah I’m done. Too late.

1 Like

Thanks for responding to this necro’d thread. Also Ion is literally just the person who tells us what the team has decided. I doubt he actually personally likes every single thing he has to announce.

I just wanna know if the restrictions on Allied Races will be lifted when the pre-patch hits or when Shadowlands launches.

Because I would LOVE to be able to start Shadowlands as a Lightforged Pally or a High Elf Mage.

It literally takes like a week to unlock either of these Allied Races lmaooo

Cautiously optimistic.

This is the same crew that “heard” us with WF/TF and added CF.

1 Like

No it doesn’t. The reputation you can gain per week is limited and you have to be exalted and have completed the argus questline in order to use them. (Well the Void Elves anyway)

That’s way too much effort for me considering that the rep restrictions will be lifted soon.

2 Likes

It took me like a month right after 7.3 launched to get Exalted with both sides. They doubled the experience gain at the end of Legion, and you could’ve easily taken advantage of the reputation buff again when that was active.

I got like 20 Paragon chests from the 7.3 reps during the 100% experience buff lol… it’s not that hard my guy

I wasn’t subbed when the reputation bonus was active. Only been back a week or so.

And I agree. It’s not hard. But it is certainly tedious. And I’m not interested in tedious.

2 Likes

Shadowlands Features

• We’re trashing every system we created for BFA.
  • We’re trying to paint over every storypoint in BFA.
  • Alchemy & Herbalism are no longer the only professions in WoW again.
  • We’re trying to make you forget BFA ever existed.
  • Do you remember what BFA is still?
  • BFA, what is that? What was that?
  • This expansion is a direct sequel to Legion.
  • We did no expansion after Legion.
  • 2019 & 2020 didn’t happen.

The hype train is real.

I mean I guess so? I don’t find it too tedious but I guess it differs from person to person

Rep grinds to me are second only to the level grind when it comes to tedium. I actively try to avoid them if I can.

2 Likes

You’ll need to do the argus questline regardless.

extremely_cautious_cat_look.jpg

1 Like