WoW is an elitist mess

This is a special scenario. IC is like a 12%+ dmg increase. No other conduit in the game is that good. Not to defend it, just saying.

How to build a elitist guidebook:

Step #1: timers, make then tight and un-forgiving
Step #2: Give statistical data to 3rd party people to evaluate
Step #3: Copy a grouping system that will become a perfect exclusion tool
Step #4: Make evil mechanic’s that are better bursted thru then done.
Step #5: Lock all the good gear behind the one system that’s more exclusive then raiding now a days.
Step #6: Take away the toys like ML and make it so the only way they can be selective with who gets loot is thru control of invites.
Step #7: Post armories that can be linked to in the forums.
Step #8: Throw ton’s of worthless gear into the game that will up the item level and nerf the dps secretly, AKA make gearing horrific.

Do steps 1-8 and you will have yourself a toxic player base quickly
 Now for super toxic, simply pay me 500k for steps 9-17.

2 Likes

Half of what you posted isn’t even hatred for casuals. Actually, most of what you said isn’t hatred for casuals.

Geebus, who the hell brought this dumpster fire of a thread back to life? :roll_eyes:

thats a core issue of why the game has become more and more garbage

1 Like

Nercoing hot button threads is a core issue of why GD has become more and more garbage

1 Like

youre a forum dweller. literally see you on every page i click between the weeks i come here. maybe its time you take a break from the forums if its so garbage for you

X

Have fun actually reading the code of conduct you agreed to by posting on this forum.

oh look another forum dweller with posts on every discussion page