WoW in-game pride event similar to other games?

I was wondering why my flag day thread got taken down because I said to fly the pride flag too.

These forums are obviously unwelcoming to anyone in the LGBT community.

Sounds ridiculous to be honest. If they aren’t being bigoted and just like to talk about the community a lot what is the problem?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being passionate and spreading the word on these issues. Maybe you guys should grow up.

Hello, I see you made a thread about in-game pride. I agree with your post and I have to say, this is an excellent idea! Keep up the great work and thanks for being such a valuable member of the World of Warcraft General Discussion forums!

Thanks for your post and have a great day!

People are creatures of habit, and these habitual trolls all have names which use the same conventions.

If you’re unhappy with how they are being handled there is always an option. I found an email a few days ago, that while I didn’t get a response when I sent one, I didn’t get an “email doesn’t exist” or such flag from it either. If enough people with enough evidence voice their displeasure, show how it’s harming their communities, and do so in a way that is irrefutable, then something may be done. All that said though, I’m not encouraging you to go on a witch-hunt, just express to the right people why something may be pushing you away from being customers. And make sure you have evidence to back your claims.

pr@blizzard.com

1 Like

You still haven’t addressed the issue that you are causing harm to LGBT+ people with your trolling.

5 Likes

How many times are you going to do this, just make your own in game event, and see what happens, if it gets enough attention Blizz will make it an official event. I already know why you won’t though, because you want the event shoved in our face from the get go. Just stop, you aren’t doing your cause any favors by spamming this what seems like once or twice a week.

4 Likes

Just sign up manually, sign in with google account would just pass some of your google account data to autofill some info, you still have to fill the rest and confirm the account anyway.

I’m unaware of such an event but the point is to add something similar like quests and cosmetics, maybe a pride flag toy. Even some of the cosmetics in Runescape have effects that go along with them!

…Okay, so apparently me being specific to what i’m talking about with my assumption/guess regarding the dematerialization of an Elf who fancy’s themselves of drinking tea, is a big no no now.

Yeah, might as well keep it off. No promises though. :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t know who’s this specific person you’re referring too (since Rieth’s comment is gone), but i’m going to let you in a little secret… complaining about people’s “Essays”, is just praising them and you’re just basically outing yourself in terms of intelligence.

…Looks like we got a jock here guys. That explains it. /j

That’s what i was doing.

But, i finally got it. And you know what my mess up was?.. It was not because i didn’t check the emails for my twitter account… It was because i didn’t check the emails for my twitter account back in 2014.

I didn’t even know i was trying to get a twitter account back then. Rest in Reese’s Pieces Bari. :dizzy_face:

He’s sadly never going to. He’s too busy pumping iron at the Gym to actually care. /j