Wow.. I didn't know 'Ignore' was part of Forum privileges

I don’t think I’ve ever had to put anyone on ignore. Am I not being antagonistic enough?

I don’t have anyone on ignore.

We’re all humans here I hope and we all mess up and are annoying, weird, lame… pick any adjective.

2 Likes

I don’t really like ignoring people. I like the illusion that my enemies will some day love me.

:heart:

3 Likes

i have one dude from the warrior forums ignored.

he really had to work for it tho :wink:

Hi Suhee/Unian! I am gnome :smiley:

1 Like

Hi panda

I only have 1 person ignored, cuz I’m tired of their spam thread and foot fetish posts

1 Like

I just wish it was permanent and you didn’t ever see any evidence that the ignored even existed again.

Semper Fi! :us:

1 Like

After reading the replies it is clear the forums have been fundamentally broken by those in charge. My request is, please break it for all so we may all post cat gifs. :wink:

Because you asked so nicely.

2 Likes
1 Like

I get it, I’m having problems figuring out all my elves now. Not to take away from the people who wanted BElf appearance options, I’m happy they got something they wanted, it’s just my BElf is dark skinned now and my NElf is light skinned with pink hair waiting to get the Crazy Cat Lady Title. Maybe BElfs can be the goth tribe if void elves don’t want that.

Fair enough. I try not to assume the other person is dumb, unless their not willing to at least entertain what i’ve said. I can understand where you’re coming from.

The former, i.e the guy who plays the game alot.

In all fairness I try not to as well, but they usually say something really stupid, then double down on it and say even dumber things. Like right now I’m in another thread where the other participant derailed the discussion entirely, refused to actually address points being made and just decided to scream what they think as being right. Now I’m not saying I think they’re stupid, but they are giving me a lot of reason to believe it which is generally the case.

I try not to assume one’s intelligence until they make it absolutely certain and it can’t be denied by any onlookers.

1 Like

How do you climb the forums and how long does it take.

just another dumb thing by blizz why who knows. its a perfect excuse to use all your alts though until you can get all the same stuff.

Post a lot. Get a lot of likes. Like a lot of posts.

Because it’s Blizzard, the ability to like posts is limited because why wouldn’t timegating be a thing even on a Blizzard forum?

1 Like

Poor pandas had to have sandles glued to their feet at a certain age as a right of passage. Free the feet!

Toggle sandles or give them a color option at the barbershop.

2 Likes

pandiarrhea was a misteak

So using your own Alts to like your main post is a method

Maybe? I don’t know, I don’t post on alts though people definitely like to accuse me of it. I feel like there’d be a check to prevent one from liking their own posts from the same account just like you can’t buy your own auction but who the hell knows with this jank company anymore.