Wow.. I didn't know 'Ignore' was part of Forum privileges

Hai there! I used to go by as Unian, who has earned all forum privileges including the ability to post links and images and what not. But since I no longer feel ok with being a Void Elf, I switched to this toon.

I knew I would be giving up my ability to post links and images. But the ability to put people on ignore?

So uh, lets chat, help me get my post count up. Let’s chat about Pandaran! I worked hard on this mog to hide the golden sandals. It would be nice if we could customise the colour of them or to just flat out remove them at the barber/creation screen.

14 Likes

I never knew exactly why people judge people for their post count.

It doesn’t make any sense to me.

5 Likes

At this point I don’t care about the count, I just want the ability to put people on ignore again. Which requires post count, thread count and posts read, if I remember correctly.

:grey_question:

I just tested it by switching over to a character with no posts at all. Not only can I do the rank 3 stuff, but I can ignore people on that character, too.

I am pretty sure it doesn’t.

It doesn’t work like that for me. :frowning:
I can only mute people. But that doesn’t do anything. I still see their posts. On Unian it would show < ignored content >.

1 Like

This is Brewa’s alt. I was able to successfully ignore you (I’ll un-ignore you in a minute, promise!).

Also:

And uh… note the post count.

So yeah, I dunno.

3 Likes

So not fair :frowning:

Why? Because they have blonde hair now?

But what if they give Blonde hair to Pandas? Then we will have to help you level another Forum Posting Alt all over again…

1 Like

It’s hard to explain, but I feel betrayed by blizzard. But I’ll try my best;

I choose Void Elf because I loved the idea of the void tainted abilities. The whispers, that whole theme. I would have chosen it even if it was void humans or void orcs or whatever.
But every single thing they “added” to us was not void themed at all.
It’s like adding water to wine.
There’s no flavour left.

7 Likes

you are beta tagged though and can maintain forum 3 on any character.

2 Likes

I suspect void elves only got the high elf options because they were copy/paste from blood elves and required almost no development time

When Blizzard decides to add actual new option, I think that’s when we’ll see more void things.

They just haven’t gotten to allied races yet

How could you ever be okay with this? Shame. Blood Elves are the superior race.

2 Likes

it shows seniority.

I can understand that, and its true enough. Some might want to enjoy the “Void” aspect of Void Elves… while Blizzard is likely moving away from that, and giving them more High Elven type cosmetics. So they likely wont be touching on the Void aspect of the Void Elves until Alleria does something, or the Void becomes a big part of the story… and then MAYBE Blizz will add more Voidy things.

Blood Elves were similar. Alot of people liked the soft-evil vibe of early BC, and didn’t like the whole “Light Elves” turn at the end. I am a fan of it. When Blizzard let us have Golden Eyes, I was stoked. At least Blizzard is paying attention to that aspect of Sindorei cosmetics. But yeah, the Void part of the Void Elves seems on the back burner.

Pandas seem an odd choice, though. Sure, you dont have to worry about them being changed into something else… but that is largely because they have been totally ignored since MoP, and likely will continue to be in the background, with little attention from Blizz.

1 Like

Since when does a number in a public form imply seniority?

since the number is an accumulation of repeated actions over a long period of time.
do you need to brush up on the definition of the word?

also, since when does a newbie question his superior???

1 Like

I will actively advocate more customisation for Pandas as well as classes. :smiley:

If its just a number of accumulating repeated actions over a long period of time, Albert Einstein would call that insanity.

that’s why he’ll never be anyone in this game…

2 Likes